Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014) (XBOX360)-iMARS

seeders: 2
leechers: 59
Added on October 30, 2014 by [ShivShubh]in Games > XBOX360
Torrent verified.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014) (XBOX360)-iMARS (Size: 16.28 GB)
 imars.codaw.360a.iso8.14 GB
 imars.codaw.360a.dvd42 bytes
 imars.codaw.360b.iso8.14 GB
 imars.codaw.360b.dvd44 bytes
 imars.codaw.360.nfo11.96 KB

Description

Title: Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare XBOX360-iMARS
Year: 2014
Genre: Action / Shooter
Developer: Sledgehammer Games
Publisher: Activision Blizzard

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is another part of one of the most popular video game series. This is the first part produced by the Sledgehammer Games studio, founded in 2009 by Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey (former employees of Visceral Games), who co-created Modern Warfare 3 previously. The production focuses on presenting a futuristic battlefield, where are used various gadgets. The soldiers are equipped with exoskeletons, so they become stronger, can jump greater distances, use a high-tech camouflage or climb the vertical walls of buildings. In addition, on the battlefield are used small flying drones, vehicles floating in the air (hoverbikes), as well as shelters set during the exchange of fire.

The action of production begins in the future, precisely in 2052. The private military corporation - Atlas Corporation, led by Jonathan Irons, wants to save humanity, trying to stand on its feet after the global attack on the army and infrastructure. The player takes the role of one of the soldiers, who uses in the fight high-tech devices, including mentioned exoskeleton. Our and other well-trained soldiers’ task is the restoration of order in the war world.

ENJOY AND KEEP SEEDING GUYS !!!

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
16.28 GB
seeders:2
leechers:59
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (2014) (XBOX360)-iMARS

Trailer

All Comments

come on we need some seeders