Call Of Duty 4 [98MB] Full

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on July 1, 2010 by TheTony74in Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Call Of Duty 4 [98MB] Full (Size: 98.51 MB)
 iw3sp.exe2.88 MB
 CallofDuty495.63 MB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.com.txt47 bytes

Description

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is a first-person shooter video game, developed by Infinity Ward and published by Activision.

The story takes place in a fictional near-future, where a radical leader has staged an execution order against the president of an unnamed country in the Middle East, and an "Ultranationalist" movement has instigated a civil war in Russia. The events of the conflicts are seen from the perspectives of a U.S. Reconnaissance Marine and a British SAS commando, and are set in multiple locations, including the Middle East, Azerbaijan, Russia, and Prypiat, Ukraine.

Minimum System Requirements

Required (minimum) Specs
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
Hard Drive: 8GB of free space
Video card: NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600
or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800 Pro or better

Recommended Specs
CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better
RAM: 1G for XP; 2G for Vista
Hard Drive: 8GB of free space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

Instructions: 1)Unrar
2) Run setup ( when ask for serial use the one in The Razor1911 folder) 3)Copy crack to activision call of duty 4
4) Play

Please seed after your done.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
98.51 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Call Of Duty 4 [98MB] Full

Trailer

All Comments

So,please report this as fake and stop this
trust me ,this looks like real but actually all the files are corrupted...I have downloaded myself and nearly fixed almost all the problems(mss32.dll,bink32.dll,filesyscheck.cfg,code_post_gfx.ff)
WHO CAN POSSIBLY COMPRESSED 6GB TO 9x mb
Am I true????Give me a thumb
not believe that, u can try download a new working cod4 and its content....and try copy and replace the content especially the 'main' folder.....
this workiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing The Best Game EVER