Calculate Linux Desktop 10.9 KDE i686 LiveDVD

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 14, 2010 by Mr.Woffortin Applications > UNIX
Torrent verified.

Calculate Linux Desktop 10.9 KDE i686 LiveDVD (Size: 1.72 GB)
 cld-10.9-i686.iso1.72 GB

Description

Calculate Linux Desktop (CLD) - multi functional desktop that can provide all of the required tasks for your business.

CLD is a versatile replacement for Windows Workstation ® and provides an advanced set of applications, including OpenOffice, development tools, graphics and sound editors.

Features

Full integration with Calculate Directory Server. Support for roaming profiles with CDS. User-friendly desktop based on KDE, Gnome or XFCE. Сommon set of toolbars and desktop applications, basic settings, regardless of the choice of KDE, Gnome or XFCE. Can be installed on USB-Flash or USB-HDD with ext4, ext3, ext2, reiserfs, xfs or jfs. Supported languages: English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian, Polish and French. 100% compatible with Gentoo repositories.

Benefits

Safety - no viruses, no malware, no trojans.
  Calculate Linux Desktop can be installed with the window manager, KDE, Gnome or XFCE, depending on the hardware of your computer. Auto-tuning applications at logon based on the server settings. Easy update via portage repository throughout the life cycle 24/7 support on-line via IRC or Calculate Linux community.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.72 GB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Calculate Linux Desktop 10.9 KDE i686 LiveDVD