By the Pale Moonlight ~ Jennifer Hendren [BluA].epub

seeders: 2
leechers: 5
Added on April 22, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

By the Pale Moonlight ~ Jennifer Hendren [BluA].epub (Size: 302.94 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 By the Pale Moonlight - Jennifer Hendren.epub302.52 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Makenna Wilhelm knows all of her friends have their quirks, but when Ty shows up naked in her yard one morning, she finds it beyond weird. Stranger still are the deep gashes across Ty’s chest and his sudden ability to hear and smell things that no human should.

During a moonlit night, Ty’s secret is revealed. He’s no longer the boy she’s crushed on forever, but rather a werewolf with one serious aversion for all things silver. Makenna is left wondering if he’s to blame for the recent death of one of their classmates, the apparent victim of an animal attack.

With the help of Melanie, the dead girl’s friend, they manage to shed doubt on Ty’s guilt only to discover Makenna was the intended prey. Even worse, she’s still a target.

In a race against the full moon, the trio struggles to find who murdered the young woman. However, without a way to cure Ty, they have no way of knowing who poses the greater threat: Ty or the unknown enemy.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
302.94 KB
seeders:2
leechers:5
By the Pale Moonlight ~ Jennifer Hendren [BluA].epub