Business Vocabulary in Use - pdf [a0b10c110]

seeders: 11
leechers: 1
Added on September 19, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Academic
Torrent verified.

Business Vocabulary in Use - pdf [a0b10c110] (Size: 3.76 MB)
 Business Vocabulary In Use.pdf3.75 MB
 Business Vocabulary in Use - cover.jpg17.89 KB
 Business Vocabulary in Use - info.txt1.59 KB

Description

Business Vocabulary in Use

Product Details

Language: English

ISBN-10: 0521775299

ISBN-13: 978-0521775298Business Vocabulary in Use includes 66 easy-to-use units, with vocabulary items presented and explained on the left-hand pages and a range of practice exercises on the right-hand pages. It also includes a comprehensive answer key. The book covers a huge range of business topics including jobs; people and organisations; production; marketing; finance and the economy, and business culture. Learners will develop essential business communication skills, focusing on the language used for meetings, negotiations and presentations.

Book Description

Business Vocabulary in Use is primarily designed as a self-study reference and practice book, but can also be used for classroom work.

Review

I currently use this book in my English classes with intermediate to advanced-level Taiwanese adults business students. I use it as one of the primary texts in classes that last 1-1/2 to 3 hours. (The students have one or two classes per week.) The lessons are concise and provide a wide-range of key words and phrases (both formal and informal, Brit. Eng and Amer. Eng.) for most business topics, including excellent sections on Finance and Economy and Business Skills (covering meetings, presentations and negotiations). Some lessons are too basic for advanced learners, but the broad range of subjects makes the book suitable for almost everyone. It is clearly the best business vocabulary book (in terms of both content and design) I have seen in my 14 years of teaching business English in Taiwan.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.76 MB
seeders:11
leechers:1
Business Vocabulary in Use - pdf [a0b10c110]

All Comments

THANKS A LOT FOR SHARING