Bump In The Night Complete Series + Movie + Karaoke Cafe (High Quality) MKV DVDRip

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on May 11, 2015 by DarkDream787in TV
Torrent verified.

Bump In The Night Complete Series + Movie + Karaoke Cafe (High Quality) MKV DVDRip (Size: 7.75 GB)
 Encoded By DarkDream.png285.95 KB
 Twas The Night Before Bumpy (Christmas Special) [DarkDream].mkv800.3 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 08 - School's Out [DarkDream].mkv49.98 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 17 - Variation Of Bump In The Night Theme [DarkDream].mkv45.12 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 03 - Bump In The Night Theme (Alternate version) [DarkDream].mkv45.09 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 22 - Einstein Rap [DarkDream].mkv45.08 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 16 - I Was Right And You Were Wrong [DarkDream].mkv45.07 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 20 - It's Mine [DarkDream].mkv45.06 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 01 - Sorry Blues [DarkDream].mkv45.05 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 07 - Go Away And Don't Come Back [DarkDream].mkv45.04 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 06 - You Need A Hug [DarkDream].mkv45.04 MB
 Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe - 05 - Find A New Neighborhood [DarkDream].mkv45.04 MB
 Bump In The Night - 11 - Penny For Your Thoughts - Farewell 2 Arms [DarkDream].mkv260.11 MB
 Bump In The Night - 08 - Party Poopers [DarkDream].mkv260.1 MB
 Bump In The Night - 12 - I Dream Of Silverfish - Story Problems [DarkDream].mkv260.09 MB
 Bump In The Night - 01 - Made In Japan - Dr. Coddle M.D. [DarkDream].mkv260.09 MB
 Bump In The Night - 02 - Gum Crazy - Baby Snail [DarkDream].mkv260.03 MB
 Bump In The Night - 05 - Danger Unexploded Squishington - Loss Of Face [DarkDream].mkv260.02 MB
 Bump In The Night - 04 - Not Of This Boy's Room - To Sleep Perchance To Burp [DarkDream].mkv260.02 MB
 Bump In The Night - 09 - A Sneeze In Time - Hocus Dopus [DarkDream].mkv260 MB
 Bump In The Night - 03 - Hide And Go Freak - Better Homes & Garbage [DarkDream].mkv259.93 MB
 Bump In The Night - 10 - Adventures In Microbia - Not A Peep! [DarkDream].mkv259.93 MB
 Bump In The Night - 17 - Auntie Matta - Bumpy The Untrappable [DarkDream].mkv260.06 MB
 Bump In The Night - 14 - Long Long Day - Destructo's Flipside [DarkDream].mkv260.05 MB
 Bump In The Night - 21 - I Got Needs - Beauty And The Bump [DarkDream].mkv259.98 MB
 Bump In The Night - 16 - It Sang From Beyond The Stars - Journey To The Center Of The Lungfish...259.94 MB
 Bump In The Night - 24 - Water Way To Go - Cold Turkey [DarkDream].mkv259.89 MB
 Bump In The Night - 15 - Love Stinks - Love's Labor Bumped [DarkDream].mkv259.89 MB
 Bump In The Night - 23 - Neat And Clean - Nothing But The Tooth [DarkDream].mkv259.86 MB
 Bump In The Night - 26 - Not A Leg To Stand On [DarkDream].mkv179.97 MB
 Bump In The Night - 19 - Comfort Schmumfort [DarkDream].mkv179.96 MB
 Bump In The Night - 25 - Made In Japan II [DarkDream].mkv179.83 MB

Description

Encoded the series Bump In The Night into MKV h.264 format with English Audio.
Encoded the movie Twas The Night Before Bumpy (Christmas Special) into MKV h.264 format with English Audio.
Encoded Mr. Bumpy's Karaoke Cafe into MKV h.264 format with English Audio.

These DVD's are VERY rare and hard to find and so is finding this series in good quality. I looked all over the place and would have payed 100$ or something high to get ahold of the DVD's. Luckily a friend had them and I begged him for the DVD's when I heard him say he had those.

Almost anyone growing up the 90's who had cable tv knows Mr. Bumpy! This show was great when growing up, I remember watching this as a kid. I dont remember anything about the series other than the main characters name, but I watched my encodes some and the show is still great to me even as an adult. It's got ALOT of laughs and stays interesting.

If your looking for a show to let your kids watch, I can highly recommend this one.

The quality of the DVD's was not the best, but I did what I could with them to make it look great. They werent horrible quality and were quite acceptable, but I still couldnt fix everything like I wish I could. It's still plenty better than the DVD's quality was.

For playback all you need is the proper codec if you dont already have it.
Combined Community Codec Pack (which I prefer) or the K-Lite Codec pack should give you all you need and more to play these back.

You should be able to hear audio just fine if you have one of the mentioned codec packs above. If you cannot hear any audio and do not want to install a codec pack for some reason, then you do not have and need the nero aac audio codec. As of today it can be found here.
http://www.nero.com/eng/down...rodigital-nero-aac-codec.php

SCREENSHOTS

http://imgur.com/a/FADza#0

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.75 GB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Bump In The Night Complete Series + Movie + Karaoke Cafe (High Quality) MKV DVDRip