leechers: 9
Added on February 22, 2011 by piratepediain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Bulletstorm-FLT (Size: 6.96 GB)
 fairlight.nfo3.64 KB
 flt-bull.iso6.96 GB

Description

http://www.torentz.3xforum.ro/post/1938/1/Bulletstorm-FLT/
UPDATE:Bulletstorm.Proper-SKIDROW Crack Only (google for it just if you encountered problems with crack on this torrent) , for me this version (FLT) worked fine as i played about 30 minutes as a test , anyway you could google for SKIDROW crack if you need

Screens:

Bulletstorm-FLTYear: 2011Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st PersonDeveloper: People Can Fly / Epic GamesPublisher: Electronic ArtsPlatform: PCGame information: ================= Kill with Skill. Incredible New "Skillshot" System - Every enemy presents a new opportunity for stylish, over-the-top and ever increasingly bloody ways  to take them down. The Circle of Awesome - Kill with Skill to rack up the  points. Cash in these points for upgrades. Use these upgrades to pull off  crazier "skillshots" and earn even more points. Badass Weaponry - From the  player's trusty Peace Maker Carbine to the explosive Flail Gun, Bulletstorm  delivers an arsenal of the most inventive, death-dealing weapons ever seen.  Installation Information: ========================= ~ Burn or Mount ~ Install the game, use XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX as serial (see nfo) ~ Copy the ShippingPC-StormGame.exe and the xlive.dll from the Fairlight  folder on the DVD to your installed game dir BinariesWin32 ~ To install the "Title Update" you need to delete the following 2 files: BinariesWin32ShippingPC-StormGame.exe.zdp BinariesWin32ZdpZdpConfig.xml Now run the setup.exe in the "Title Update" folder ~ Play the gameSystem requirements:Operating system: Windows XP SP3/Vista SP2 / 7> Processor: Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHzMemory: 1.5 GBVideo Card: 256 MB, GeForce 7600 GS / Radeon HD 2400 Pro, DirectX 10cSound Card: compatible with DirectX 10c> Hard drive space: 9 GB How To Get Your Maxspeed (uTorrent)Torrent Client - Preferences - Bandwidth - Number of connections - Set aprox. 500 for each Torrent Client - Preferences - BiTorrent - Protocol Encryption - ForcedBandwidth Allocation - High (Set download/upload limit - Unlimited)Stop Other Active Torrents - Start downloading and wait for connections.Enjoy and Seed for at least 1:1 ratio. Don't forget to say thanks/leave reviews.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.96 GB
seeders:47
leechers:9
Bulletstorm-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

I cant Save.....
plz seed
works like a charm, love this game. 10/10
WHenever I try to install the game, it says that Media2.cab is corrupted and can't be used during installation. What should I do?
What is the product key