Bulgaria_Eyewitness_Travel_Guides - pdf

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 27, 2015 by a0b10c110in Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Bulgaria_Eyewitness_Travel_Guides - pdf (Size: 48.42 MB)
 Bulgaria_Eyewitness_Travel_Guides.pdf48.4 MB
 Bulgaria_Eyewitness_Travel_Guides -cover.jpg17.23 KB
 Bulgaria_Eyewitness_Travel_Guides - info.txt2.34 KB

Description

Bulgaria (EYEWITNESS TRAVEL GUIDE)

Despite its European location, Bulgaria is a surprisingly undiscovered country rich in natural resources, history, and culture. This lavishly illustrated DK Eyewitness Travel Guide is all you need to cover everything from Bulgaria's capital, Sofia, to the ancient countryside villages of Koprivshtitsa and Veliko Turnovo. Soak up the many flavors of Bulgaria region by region with sights, beaches, markets, and festivals listed town by town.

Full-color maps and city plans enable you to explore the capital and the regions in depth, while special features explain the history, cultural heritage, traditional festivals, and local cuisine. Walks, scenic routes, and thematic tours are also included, showing you how to make the most of the country's stunning areas of natural beauty, including the spectacular wild mountain ranges and the dramatic Black Sea coastline ensure you won't miss a thing!

HIGHLIGHTS INCLUDE:

-Packed with photographs, illustrations, and maps

-Cutaways and floor plans of all the major sights

-3-D aerial views of the city's most interesting districts

-Huge selection of hotels, restaurants, stores, and entertainment venues

-Specially devised walking tours, special events info

Product Details

Language: English
ISBN-10: 0756670136
ISBN-13: 978-0756670139

Reviews

As a native Bulgarian living in the US for 15+ years, I can tell you that you won't find a better travel book about Bulgaria. I go back home every year and continue to discover unknown local gems thanks to this book. Well done DK!

Compared with other guidebooks, this is the best, when it comes to useful information for individuals visiting Bulgaria without an organized trip.

Mr. Bousfield book covers extensively history, customs, geography, and, above all, all necessary information which helps the reader to get the best travel experience. It is also brilliantly written, very well researched and beautifully illustrated.

As a cultural tourism travel consultant, I have to research a lot of guidebooks about the region of my specialization - South Eastern Europe.

With its reliable information, useful tips, and overall responsible approach to travel writing, this book is an exception from the bunch of poorly researched, trashing the country or full with factual mistakes "guidebooks" out there.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
48.42 MB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bulgaria_Eyewitness_Travel_Guides - pdf