Buffy: Tales of the Slayers (2001/2006|Dgtl-GN-1024|MM-Endriago)

seeders: 1
leechers: 260
Added on June 4, 2014 by gesseritin Books > Comics
Torrent verified.

Buffy: Tales of the Slayers (2001/2006|Dgtl-GN-1024|MM-Endriago) (Size: 47.97 MB)
 Buffy the Vampire Slayer - Tales of the Slayers Graphic Novel (2006) (digital)...47.97 MB

Description

Tales of the Slayers @ Wikipedia

Anthology volume, illustrated by a stellar line-up of artists, including Tim Sale, Ted Naifeh, P Craig Russell, Leinil Francis Yu, and others.

Fix (5 June 10:30 GMT): Torrent: Buffy: Tales of the Slayers (2001/2006|Dgtl-GN-1024|MM) ***FIXED***
Updated note (5 June 9:00 GMT): I'm fairly certain that this isn't going to happen no matter what: Best I can tell, the torrent file does not throughout match the data it was supposedly created from. Which means the automated process ( http://burnbit.com ) is completely useless for practical purposes, at least in this configuration.

My apologies, all, that's a lesson that *could* have been learned in the earlier dry run, if I hadn't been sufficiently (un)fortunate for that .torrent file to be intact all the way through. Water under the bridge, and lesson learned, though.

I'll be posting a hale version in a little while. :)
Note: This is an experimental torrent, created via a fully automated process from data stored on a remote host. The only manual step was to download and then re-upload the .torrent file, because KAT's interface doesn't accept metadata from non-local sources. I tested this in a dry run, which worked flawlessly, but there may still be hiccups. I'll be downloading this one alongside everyone else, so I ought to notice those myself, but by all means do tell me about them in a comment just to be on the safe side, if they should occur! :)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
47.97 MB
seeders:1
leechers:260
Buffy: Tales of the Slayers (2001/2006|Dgtl-GN-1024|MM-Endriago)

All Comments

thanks
Good effort. I'll get your *fixed* version
There's a fundamental problem. See updated description for details.