Browse’s Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease, 5E [StormRG]

seeders: 43
leechers: 8
Added on December 11, 2014 by 0xmovvain Books > Textbooks
Torrent verified.

Browse’s Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease, 5E [StormRG] (Size: 253.52 MB)
 Browse’s Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease [SRG].pdf253.37 MB
 Cover.jpg149.85 KB

Description

TITLE/EDITION Browse's Introduction Set: Browse's Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease, Fifth Edition
Author: Kevin G. Burnand (Editor), John Black (Editor), Steven A. Corbett (Editor), William E.G. Thomas (Editor)
Paperback: 624 pages
Publisher: CRC Press; 5 edition (October 23, 2014)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1444146033
ISBN-13: 978-1444146035
NOTE: this is the standalone ebook and may not include access codes that come packaged with the bound book

PM IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE TORRENT :)

Written for medical students and junior doctors, the fifth edition of this essential textbook has been fully revised and updated, including additional illustrations and photographs. The text teaches the clinical symptoms and signs of surgical disease, stressing the importance of a thorough history and bedside examination. By presenting the symptoms and signs in a formalized, systematic manner and by describing in detail the techniques of clinical examination, this text enables students to elicit key symptoms and make sound clinical decisions.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
253.52 MB
seeders:43
leechers:8
Browse’s Introduction to the Symptoms & Signs of Surgical Disease, 5E [StormRG]

All Comments

Oxmovva , man or woman you rock, actually I was looking for this book for along time , and all I can get was the 4th edition, Thanks million times , you don't know how happy I am now.