Brooks and Dunn Number 1s and Then Some Country 2009 320Kbps MP3 Gerald

seeders: 5
leechers: 4
Added on June 23, 2016 by OldMansin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Brooks and Dunn Number 1s and Then Some Country 2009 320Kbps MP3 Gerald (Size: 259.81 MB)
 Brooks and Dunn.txt18.95 KB
 Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.cc.txt352 bytes
 Brooks&Dunn hits and then some.jpg74.83 KB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 01 - Honky Tonk Stomp.mp37.07 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 02 - Brand New Man.mp36.91 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 03 - Ain't Nothing 'Bout You.mp37.69 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 04 - Hillbilly Deluxe.mp39.98 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 05 - How Long Gone.mp38.42 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 06 - She's Not The Cheatin' Kind.mp37.8 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 07 - A Man This Lonely.mp38.18 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 08 - Rock My World.mp38.55 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 09 - Red Dirt Road.mp310.04 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD1 - 10 - The Long Goodbye.mp38.89 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 01 - Indian Summer.mp310.1 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 02 - Play Something Country.mp37.52 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 03 - My Next Broken Heart.mp36.74 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 04 - Cowgirls Don't Cry.mp38.25 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 05 - Lost And Found.mp38.72 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 06 - Little Miss Honky Tonk.mp36.91 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 07 - It's Getting Better All The Time.mp39.85 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 08 - We'll Burn That Bridge.mp36.8 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 09 - He's Got You.mp37.5 MB
 Brooks & Dunn - #1s...and Then Some CD2 - 10 - Only In America.mp310.38 MB

Description

Summary: Review by Thom Jurek
Three weeks before the release of this double-disc best-of-and-then-some collection, Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn, who as Brooks & Dunn were one of the most successful duos in country music history, decided to call it a day after 19 years, 40 singles (half of which topped the country charts), ten studio albums, and a slew of awards. While their announcement stunned contemporary country fans, recent albums showed the pair beginning to rely too heavily on their formula and not enough on new ideas. Still, as far as the industry was concerned, they went out on top. #1s...and Then Some contains 30 tracks spread over two discs and includes two new songs. Disc one opens with Ronnie Dunn and Terry McBride's barroom and stadium rock killer "Honky Tonk Stomp," which opens the set with special guest guitar blazer Billy Gibbonsof ZZ Top, and disc two opens with the pair's own "Indian Summer," a midtempo ballad that's as fine a summation of their collective career as listeners are likely to get. Dozens of familiar cuts are here, from their first smash "Boot Scootin' Boogie" to the gorgeous cover of B.W. Stevenson's "My Maria" and a slew of other hits and B-sides -- including "Cowgirls Don't Cry" and "If You See Him/If You See Her," both with Reba McEntire. While it's true that many of these tracks have been collected on the two previous hits collections, this is the first time that all the number ones have been in one place, and it's the best argument there is for the legacy they leave behind. Remember, this duo originally consisted of two solo artists who became a group as the result of an arranged marriage by their record company; the combination worked better than anyone ever dreamed. They may return to being solo acts (Dunn has written for a slew of country artists over the years), but with greatly expanded musical palettes and media-savvy aesthetics because of their longstanding relationship.
Album Title: #1s... and Then Some
Artist | Group: Brooks & Dunn
Label: Arista Nashville
Release date: 2009
Genre: Country
Number of track(s): 30
File format: mp3
Total duration CD 1: 00h:55m:56s:438ms
Total duration CD 2: 00h:56m:56s:392ms
Total size: 259.7149 MB

CD 1
Honky Tonk Stomp (Feat. Billy Gibbons)
Brand New Man
Ain't Nothing 'Bout You
Hillbilly Deluxe
How Long Gone
She's Not The Cheatin' Kind
A Man This Lonely
Rock My World (Little Country Girl)
Red Dirt Road
The Long Goodbye
You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone
If You See Him/If You See Her (With Reba McEntire)
She Used To Be Mine
That Ain't No Way To Go
Boot Scootin' Boogie
CD 2
Indian Summer
Play Something Country
My Next Broken Heart
Cowgirls Don't Cry (Feat. Reba McEntire)
Lost And Found
Little Miss Honky Tonk
It's Getting Better All The Time
We'll Burn That Bridge
He's Got You
Only In America
I Am That Man
Husbands And Wives
Neon Moon
My Maria
Believe

Track Info CD2