Brook Kubik_Dinosaur Arm Training

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on August 3, 2013 by sammy1174in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Brook Kubik_Dinosaur Arm Training (Size: 10.69 MB)
 Brook Kubik_Dinosaur Arm Training.pdf10.69 MB

Description

* If you like this and want more, give me a thumbs up, and/or a comment. thanks.

file is a decent scan of hardcopy. text is clear and very readable

1. Contains THREE progressively more difficult arm training programs.

2. Covers training for beginners, intermediates and advanced men.

3. Teaches you the very best and most effective arm training exercises.

4. Tells you how to protect your joints while doing a heavy arm specialization program (something other courses don't even attempt to do).

5. Requires minimal equipment and can be performed in any well-equipped home gym - or at any commercial gym or school weight room worthy of the name.

6. Gives detailed "how to do it" instruction for all of the exercises in the program.

7. Teaches you the arm and shoulder exercises you MUST avoid if want to train injury-free.

8. 32 pages of easy to read, double-column text.

9. Features photos of legendary old-timers who built incredible arms with all-natural, drug-free, old-school training methods.

10. Teaches no-nonsense, real-world arm training for real people - not the over the top crazy stuff you see everywhere else.

11. Includes routines you can use to build all-around strength and power - and plenty of muscle - at the same time that you're specializing on your arms.

12. Features the type of programs I used to build Dino-sized upper arms that allowed me to do five strict curls with 185 pounds and five reps in the close grip bench press with 320 pounds.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
10.69 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Brook Kubik_Dinosaur Arm Training

All Comments

thanks