Broken World-Lizzy Ford [MANDB]

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on March 5, 2015 by ASSASSINin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Broken World-Lizzy Ford [MANDB] (Size: 687.33 KB)
 Broken World (Lizzy Ford) - Lizzy Ford.mobi204.06 KB
 Broken World (Lizzy Ford) - Lizzy Ford.htmlz163.46 KB
 Broken World (Lizzy Ford) - Lizzy Ford.lit140.89 KB
 Broken World (Lizzy Ford) - Lizzy Ford.epub138.84 KB
 Cover.jpg38.3 KB
 ReadMe!.html1.78 KB

Description

Author(s): Lizzy Ford
Publisher: Evatopia Press
Date: 2014-01-05
Language: English
ISBN/ASIN: B00HPHL9OW
Pages: 93
OCR:
Quality: ISBN13:

SYNOPSIS
This book just yanks at your heart strings. You can't imagine but feel for Mia as she tries to stand up to the political powerhouse that is her father. His position puts Mia in a spotlight that she doesn't want to be in, especially after she finds out that he lied when he told her that she couldn't become pregnant from a rape. To top it all off, her attackers are out living the good times while she's stuck doing community service and reliving her nightmares. As she seeks further help from the women's center, she decides to take matters I her own hands. She finds an unlikely ally in her sister as well.

She wants to come forward and do the right thing for the other victims. She blames herself that she hasn't spoken up after another victim ends up losing her life. She decides that she needs to muster up the courage and identify the rapists. Unfortunately, doing what's right will cost her so much personally.

I can't wait to find out what happens when she turns her father's world upside down and tells the world the truth about the night she was attacked. No doubt the next book will be just as emotionally charged at this one.

HELP ME OUTcry

Now ,if you liked this upload please :

* Give a +1 or -1 rating (That really makes me forget my hardships on making these loveliness )

* Provide a feedback (Complaints are also welcome)

* Last and most importantly

THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
687.33 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Broken World-Lizzy Ford [MANDB]