Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse REAL Episode 2-FLT

seeders: 48
leechers: 31
Added on April 16, 2014 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse REAL Episode 2-FLT (Size: 6.86 GB)
 flt-bror.iso6.86 GB
 fairlight.nfo4.03 KB

Description

In Their 27th Year Of Glory, FairLight Released #1144Broken Sword 5 - The Serpent's Curse EP2 (c) Revolution Software: Supplied by: FAIRLIGHT : : Release Date: 16/04/2014Cracked by: FAIRLIGHT Game Type: AdventurePackaged by: FAIRLIGHT Image Format: ISO-----DISCS: 1 Protection: SteamSystem Requirements :Release Notes==============Now for realGame information=================Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a galleryA robbery.. a murder.. and the beginning of another epic, original BrokenSword adventureFrom multi-award winning Revolution Software comes the latest explosiveepisode in this classic series. Playing as intrepid American GeorgeStobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself onthe trail of a stolen painting - and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracywhose roots lie in mysteries older than the written wordArmed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can Georgeand Nico save mankind from disasterCan you solve the secret of the Serpent's Curse? A curse forged by theDevil himselfFeatures=========The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword seriesFollow the adventure across Europe and beyond,in classic 2D hand-drawn locationsImmerse yourself in the rich storyline andinteract with unforgettable charactersExperience the very best in adventure gaming: fromunique puzzles and deft subterfuge to ciphersolving and time-honoured detective workEnjoy the award-winning scripts, andwidely praised voice-actingInstallation Information=========================Burn or mountInstall ( does not require Episode OnePlay the gameNOTE: As usual, block the game exe in your firewallSystem Requirements:OS: Windows XP Processor: 1.6 GHz Memory: 1 GB RAM Graphics: 256 MB Hard Drive: 7 GB available spaceNotes:Here you guys crackfix for Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse REAL Episode 2-FLT, FLT messed up again and yet again we came for the rescue, this crackfix solved the problem of game crashing and also for language changing from English to Arabic:-http://rghost.net/54284328Instructions:1) Re-install the game from the stating if you have not played the first part.2) For guys who have completed the first part, see your save games and place it in other folder on desktop and anywhere else so after installation they can put back their save game files. 3) When the game is installed, copy and paste the crackfix files in the main game directory.4) And make and shortcut on desktop and run as admin and have fun playing boys and girls.

Screenshots:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.86 GB
seeders:48
leechers:31
Broken Sword 5 The Serpents Curse REAL Episode 2-FLT

Trailer

All Comments

arrrrgggghhhh i have installed and copied crack over so now it launches but it only comes on for around 30 seconds into game and music goes triple speed then it crashes with this error
assertion failed

file: e:/projects/openAL/CREATIVE/WIN/ALC/ALC.C
LINE:893
EXPRESSION:(ALSOURCE->totalbufferdatesize !=0)&& "line 886 of alc.c@
please help if u can
Kiyoshiblood, The language in the menu is like chinese... how can i fix that ?
I see ! that happens if you didn't delete episode 1 and installed this file directly . uninstall episode 1 and install this file + Crack
I see ! don't worry the game crashes sometimes because of some code script issues but other than that this Broken Sword is the best I've played so far !! really exciting and amazing storyline
great,thanks
Strange ! when you copied the files did you replace them with the old ones ? because you need to replace , also did you download crack from torrent description box or from comments below ?
ok guys for those who seem to have trouble with the game crashing at the roof top scene in episode 1 ending . I'll explain this step by step : 1- uninstall previous episode 1 entirely 2- install this file 3- look at this torrent description box and follow the steps download the CRACK FIX that's in there and copy it to install directory and replace old file. If that link doesn't work for you message me and I'll give you a working link because I can't post links in the comments it's against KAT Rules