Brink [CompletePack] PROPHET

seeders: 200
leechers: 56
Added on May 2, 2014 by dashwoodin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

• Game: Brink
  • Platform: PC

Brink [CompletePack] PROPHET (Size: 7.15 GB)
 ppt-brcp.iso7.15 GB
 prophet.nfo13.14 KB

Description

Date of Release: 10 May 2011

Genre: Action , 3D , 1st Person

Developer: Splash Damage

Publishing House: Bethesda Softworks / SoftKlab

Developer Website: http://bethsoft.com/en-us/games/brink

Language: English/Multi8

Platform: PC [License]

Tablet: (PROPHET)

File Version: 1.0.23692.48133 ( Update 12 )

Description:

Brink events unfolding in the arch - a giant floating city that is on the verge of a brutal civil war. It was built as an experiment as environmentally friendly and self-contained habitat for humans. But the result was the home not only to its founders and their descendants but also to thousands of refugees forced to flee from the land suddenly flooded water . As often happens , the inhabitants of Arka could not get along with each other and divided into two camps - the rich citizens under the protection of security personnel , rebels and ... Those and others are ready to go to any lengths to gain control over the last refuge of humanity . On whose side you stand ? In this dynamic first-person shooter will develop your character in all game modes : Campaign is designed to pass either alone or together with a friend, you can also try your hand at multiplayer . Whatever the role of specialization and on the battlefield you choose, the world Brink will not disappoint you. Rapid and vivid battles, lots of possibilities for creating unique characters and an innovative control system does not leave anyone indifferent .

Features Complete Pack:

Brink (main game)

Agents of Change DLC

Doom / Psycho Combo Pack DLC

Fallout / SpecOps Combo Pack DLC

Installation:

1. Mount image , install the game .

2 . Copy the contents of the folder PROPHET in the game folder .

3 . Play

Screenshots:

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.15 GB
seeders:200
leechers:56
Brink [CompletePack] PROPHET

Trailer

All Comments

Thanks For The Uplaod.
gud
Thanks....
Why doesn't it save my Game progress? Every time I quit it restarts? Why does it do that?
Works well no problems,rather basic game but free
many thanks
at first audio came out the speakers when i played on headset. i just exit the game and unplugged my headset, stared the game, and then plugged my headset back in. now it works perfectly.
great torrent but awful game
Installed well. It's unfortunate that this game never caught on, I found the multiplayer on the 360 quite enjoyable, but the lack of just a shooter-focus I think was the death knell, as people generally didn't want to play roles that didn't involve just killing things.