Bridget Jones's Diary - Motion Picture Soundtrack 320cbr (Big Papi) 2001

seeders: 3
leechers: 0
Added on September 11, 2013 by SirSeedsAlotin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Bridget Jones's Diary - Motion Picture Soundtrack 320cbr (Big Papi) 2001 (Size: 135.47 MB)
 01 Shelby Lynne - Killin' Kind.mp310.76 MB
 02 Sheryl Crow - Kiss That Girl.mp37.48 MB
 03 Rosey - Love.mp38.18 MB
 04 Robbie Williams - Have You Met Miss Jones.mp35.88 MB
 05 Jamie O'Neal - All By Myself.mp311.07 MB
 06 Tracy Bonham - Just Perfect.mp311.03 MB
 07 Shelby Lynne - Dreamsome.mp39.65 MB
 08 Robbie Williams - Not Of This Earth.mp310.8 MB
 09 Gabrielle - Out Of Reach.mp37.48 MB
 10 Dina Carroll - Someone Like You.mp37.74 MB
 11 Geri Halliwell - It's Raining Men.mp39.75 MB
 12 Marvin Gaye & Diana Ross - Stop, Look, Listen (To Your Heart).mp36.6 MB
 13 Chaka Khan - I'm Every Woman.mp39.45 MB
 14 Alisha's Attic - Pretender Got My Heart.mp39.42 MB
 15 Patrick Doyle - It's Only A Diary.mp310.13 MB
 Big Papi.nfo4.54 KB
 Bridget Jones's Diary.cue2.7 KB
 Bridget Jones's Diary.log9.51 KB
 Cover.jpg46.22 KB

Description

Source: 2001 CD

By T. Quach

I don't know why everybody's so critical of this cd. This is one of my favorite soundtrack cds. It captures the essence of the movie with a good mix of upbeat and slower songs while using a variety of musical styles. Some songs are a throwback to the classical sound of Sinatra (Robbie Williams' "Have you met Miss Jones?" comes immediately to mind) while others have a clearly more modern feel (Sheryl Crow's "Kiss the Girl" is a good example). I guess some people are peeved that certain songs from the movie aren't in the soundtrack, but that's always the case. Granted, it would've nice if "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" was included. That said, however, the track listing is available BEFORE you buy the cd, so I don't get it when people get upset that a song that ISN'T listed as a track ISN'T on the cd. The cd isn't trying to fool anyone...
Anyhow, I guess I think the cd's gotten a bum wrap because of people's own expectations, not because the cd's bad. It's a great cd. It's totally fun. I actually prefer the fast songs to the slow ones, so I like to program the cd player to play tracks 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, and 11. I can (and do) listen to these songs over and over again. Track 2 is Crow's "Kiss the Girl". This song is consistent with Crow's normal style, so if you like Sheryl Crow, you'd like this. Track 3 is "Love" by Rosie. I don't know anything about Rosie except for this track, but it's kinda funky and has a nice slow and steady beat. Track 4 is Robbie William's "Have you met Miss Jones?" Very Sinatra-esque. It's absolutely fantastic and Robbie has a great voice. Track 8 is "Not of this Earth", also by the talented Mr. Williams. Track 9 is "Out of Reach" by Gabrielle.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
135.47 MB
seeders:3
leechers:0
Bridget Jones's Diary - Motion Picture Soundtrack 320cbr (Big Papi) 2001