Brickleberry S03E04 That Brothers My Father WEBRip x264 AAC

seeders: 304
leechers: 96
Added on October 6, 2014 by loadstonein TV
Torrent verified.

Brickleberry S03E04 That Brothers My Father WEBRip x264 AAC (Size: 70.6 MB)
 Brickleberry.S03E04.That.Brothers.My.Father.WEBRip.x264.AAC.mp470.6 MB

Description

Brickleberry - Season 3 - Episode 4 (WEBRip - MP4)--------------------------------------------------Brickleberry National Park is facing closure, but not if the park's dysfunctionalpark rangers can help it! Steve (David Herman) has been "Ranger of the Month"every month for years, so he feels threatened when Ethel (Kaitlin Olson) istransferred from Yellowstone National Park to help whip the park into shape.Connie (Roger Black) and Denzel (Jerry Minor) are two unique rangers thateach bring special skills (or in Denzel's case, lack of skills) to the job,and Woody (Tom Kenny) is the hapless Head Ranger who puts nothing abovehis beloved park, except his adopted bear cub, Malloy (Daniel Tosh),who he's taken in and spoils to death.Produced by Comedy Central and Fox 21.Denzel and Woody's mom get married. Connie becomesobsessed with "Wheel of Fortune" host Pat Sajak.Brickleberry.S03E04.That.Brothers.My.Father.WEBRip.x264.AAC.mp4Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 720x404 23.976fps [CRF 20.0]Audio: MPEG4 Audio (AAC) 48000Hz stereo [128Kbps ABR]Duration: 00:21:15File size: 70 MB

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
70.6 MB
seeders:304
leechers:96
Brickleberry S03E04 That Brothers My Father WEBRip x264 AAC

All Comments

doesn't download properly...waste of time waiting for this.
Download was fine, as is the quality. Check your cpu before you knock a torrent. Looks good! thanks uploader
Great quality, thank you
wicked fast dl!! awesome quality. THANK YOU!! Just got home and dl'd it in 13 sec. just like tivo without fast forwarding through commercials..lol once again thank you.. I LOVE KAT!!!
Great quality , small file AWESOME loadstone