BRIC Economies - Defending Intellectual Property Rights in the BRIC nations.pdf

seeders: 1
leechers: 2
Added on December 12, 2015 by Bayfiain Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Description

PDF

Brazil, Russia, India, and China, collectively known as the BRIC economies. ...

Protecting U.S. intellectual property rights abroad is nowhere more important than in
Brazil, Russia, India, and China, collectively known as the BRIC economies. None of
these emerging economies have fully developed intellectual property protection and
enforcement mechanisms. In all four countries, intellectual property infringement
ranges from merely widespread to absolutely rampant..

This is an economic policy article by Robert C. Bird, which outlines the issues that currently face world economies which must deal with these 4 nations, nations whose economies are growing very fast, and which have NO legal sactions against copyright infringement or "intellectual theft," and as such, pose significant economic threats to the developed nations which market "intellectual goods (books, magazines, music, films)". As a result, the USA and Japan are becoming more aggressive about pressing for such legal constraints in the BRIC nations. A word to the wise here should be sufficient, for those who feel they are "immune" to copyright infringement hassles by other nations.

I am providing this piece for your review because I have had several conversations recently with people regarding this issue, and I've heard opinions expressed ranging from smug indifference to resentment to total confusion. So here's a little something to clear up some of the confusion.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
331.52 KB
seeders:1
leechers:2
BRIC Economies - Defending Intellectual Property Rights in the BRIC nations.pdf