Bred in Daddy's Handcuffs by Nicole Snow [.epub] ~kaugip~ {kaugip}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on March 28, 2015 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Bred in Daddy's Handcuffs by Nicole Snow [.epub] ~kaugip~ {kaugip} (Size: 122.53 KB)
 Bred in Daddy's Handcuffs by Nicole Snow ~kaugip~ {kaugip}.epub122.53 KB

Description

Brought to you by {RN-RG} : Romance Novels Release Group

CUFFED, BRED, AND PLEASURABLY PUNISHED!

Eighteen year old Rachel has done it again. She's gotten fired from her summer job, and her hardass step-father won't be pleased.

Daddy knows his little brat is heading down a bad road. One day, after he takes her on a police patrol ride along, Rachel sees a side of Daddy that makes her burn for more than just his handsomeness in uniform.

She hatches the perfect plan to make him explode at her naughty behavior. But Rachel doesn't realize that once Daddy's handcuffs come out, all bets are off.

In his primal anger, he won't stop until he's handcuffed his virgin daughter and filled her with his seed, giving her a gift that will to change her bad side forever...

Warning: This story features taboo breeding sex, rough spanking, Daddy-daughter love, and explicit language.

Word count: 9,500+ words.

EXCERPT

"Daddy...what are you doing?" I whispered, scared and excited all at once.

"What I should've done a long time ago, right after you started acting up. Don't move a damned muscle, little girl. You've done me wrong for the last time, and I'm going to punish you."

Cold steel buckled around my wrists. I moved my hands apart, feeling them come to a dead stop on the short metal chain.

He held my bound hands up above my head as his free hand moved to my jeans. Fortunately, I hadn't buckled my belt tight enough to hurt as he ripped my pants down.

Muscles deep inside me immediately clenched as I felt his fingers winding up my panties. I whistled with surprise as he reached between my legs and touched the sopping wet spot.

"Oh. Oh, Rachel. This is bad. You're a nasty little girl. I've noticed the way you look at me, but I had no idea. This...God!" His voice sounded hoarse, overcome with an emotion so powerful it was like waiting for a lit fuse to reach its dynamite.

Is it anger or lust? Oh, Daddy, what are you going to do to me? I'm in over my head.

I shook lightly in his hands, far past any regrets. His hand rested on my bare ass, gingerly feeling the right cheek before moving to the left.

"I'm sorry, Rachel. I have to do this. Your mother always told me I was too soft. I guess she was right, but not anymore..."

His hand moved away and I raised my neck, wondering what had happened. A split second later, the hardest slap I'd ever felt landed on my ass.

I screamed, more from surprise than genuine pain. From there, he launched into a fury, bouncing my little ass on his calloused palm again and again, giving me no reprieve until I choked with breathless shock.

"Daddy, Daddy! Yes!" My lips clamped shut as the fire on my buttocks eased.

He'd stopped, roughly ten smacks in. The hand he still had on my wrists tightened, as if he were coldly contemplating what I'd just let slip out.

Oh, great. I've ruined it! He can't possibly feel the same way about me...can he?

Haltingly, he reached around, slowly rotating me to face him. A new fire rippled in his dark pupils, hotter than before.

I understood right away. Deep down inside, I knew what it was, even though I'd never been close enough to a man to see it firsthand.

These were the flames of need, not anger, the heat a man has that drives him to do everything to a woman.

Terrible things. Delightful things. Dangerous, primal, and decadent things.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
122.53 KB
seeders:0
leechers:0
Bred in Daddy's Handcuffs by Nicole Snow [.epub] ~kaugip~ {kaugip}