Breakthrough with Tony Robbins - Season one with all the extras, behind the scenes, and Breakthrough Challenges!

seeders: 10
leechers: 1
Added on September 6, 2010 by JimboTheMultiBoxerin TV
Torrent verified.

Breakthrough with Tony Robbins - Season one with all the extras, behind the scenes, and Breakthrough Challenges! (Size: 3.78 GB)
 Breakthrough Challenge 5 Your Decisions Equal Your Destiny.flv319.29 MB
 Breakthrough Challenge 2 Overcoming Extreme Stress - Taking Responsibility Instead of Playing the...282.83 MB
 Breakthrough Challenge 3 Create a New Story - Create a New Life.flv259.37 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 3 Juaquin and Kim Hawkins.flv205.61 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 1 Frank and Kristen.flv204.53 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 6 John Rodriguez.flv202.83 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 2 Ron and Marie.flv202.65 MB
 Breakthrough Challenge 4 Uncover the Truth - What's Real Is Never Lost.flv201.82 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 4 Scott and Mandy Smith.flv200.34 MB
 Breakthrough Challenge 6 - The Secret To Living Is Giving.mp4182.58 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 5 Rick and Melissa Lawson.flv175.62 MB
 Breakthrough Challenge 1 Overcoming Limiting Beliefs and Emotions.mp4169.75 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 4 Scott and Mandy Smith Story Behind the Story.flv150.27 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 5 Rick and Melissa Lawson Story Behind the Story.flv140.3 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 2 Ron and Marie Story Behind The Story.mp4114.86 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 1 Frank and Kristen Story Behind the Story.mp4111.99 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 1 Frank and Kristen Exclusive Insider Clip 1.mp4103.93 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 3 Juaquin and Kim Hawkins Story Behind the Story.mp4101.42 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 6 John Rodriguez the Story behind the Story.mp496.89 MB
 Breakthrough Challenge 0 Intro.mp469.69 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 5 Rick and Melissa Lawson Family Update.mp455.1 MB
 Emotional Flood Process.mp453.86 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 4 Scott and Mandy Smith One Year Later.flv51.39 MB
 Basket Brigade.flv49.37 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 1 Frank and Kristen Exclusive Insider Clip 2.mp428.46 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 2 Ron and Marie Exclusive Insider Clip 2.mp427.06 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 3 Juaquin and Kim Hawkins Family Update.flv26.61 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 1 Frank and Kristen Exclusive Insider Clip 3.mp424.23 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 2 Ron and Marie Family Update.mp419.79 MB
 Breakthrough with Tony Robbins 6 John Rodriguez Family Update.mp418.19 MB

Description

Breakthrough with Tony Robbins - Season one with all the extras, behind the scenes, and Breakthrough Challenges!   I am pleased to bring you, the complete season 1 of Breakthrough with Tony Robbins, and the Breakthrough Challenges for creating your own personal breakthrough!!  With NO RAR's!!! =D

TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE--- This torrent contains ALL of the episodes, and extras released with them.  (released 06September2010)  IF ANYTHING is missing or mistitled or whatever, PLEASE email me and I will rerelease the torrent after I've personally previewed everything - probably in a month or two.  (No I haven't watched everything yet because I was frantically downloading it before it was taken off the websites... I also have a life lol)

As only the first two episodes were actually aired, and as far as I know, Tony Robbins has NO plans on releasing any of the episodes (beyond Hulu Sep 04), I feel no moral guilt torrenting these.

If this torrent ever dies, send me an email- srslynotafakeaccount@gmail.com -and I will personally reseed for you :) (Yes, that is actually one of my email addresses)   To the best of my knowledge, this is EVERYTHING that was released, anywhere.  If you find I'm missing something, PLEASE email me!!!   I apologize in advance for the two different types of files - that’s the way they were uploaded.   If you have ANY missing videos, information, or anything, email me!! =D

The readme file contains all of the shows' descriptions ;)

I've only uploaded this to KickAssTorrents - feel encouraged to spread it to every torrent site you use :)

EDIT*

The torrent is missing the interview video with John Wooden, as well as some stuff Tony mentioned in the Behind the Scenes of Episode 3.

If anyone has any of that, or knows where I can get it, please email me- srslynotafakeaccount@gmail.com =D.  I'll rip it off the internet if you can find somewhere it's being streamed ;)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.78 GB
seeders:10
leechers:1
Breakthrough with Tony Robbins - Season one with all the extras, behind the scenes, and Breakthrough Challenges!

All Comments

Thank you so much, this will be very helpful :)