Break Me (Make or Break #2) by Amanda Heath epub

seeders: 8
leechers: 0
Added on March 1, 2014 by twins86in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Break Me (Make or Break #2) by Amanda Heath epub (Size: 262.56 KB)
 Break Me (Make or Break #2) by Amanda Heath.epub262.56 KB

Description

Wesley Bridges was lost between the living and the dead. She was clinging to her boyfriend, who passed away unexpectedly. She was left with having no way to move on. Her best friends, Annabella and Pierce were too caught up in each other to save her. Even her family turned a blind eye, not able to bear her grief.

Then one day, Royal Sanders walked into her life. Tall, dark and sinfully handsome, but aren’t all the unattainable ones? At first it was nothing. She was asked to tutor him and found he’s different than even she thought. She even turned to Royal when things got too hard. And when she falls for him, she falls hard.

But Royal’s the enemy. A long drawn out hatred brews between her friends and Royal’s. That doesn’t seem important to her, considering she’s still in love with her dead boyfriend. A love triangle between life and death…who will win?

Grief is a powerful emotion but there are several different kinds of grief. Betrayal and heartache are still knocking on her door. Things are about to come crashing down around her. It will definitely break her, but will Royal be enough to save her?

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
262.56 KB
seeders:8
leechers:0
Break Me (Make or Break #2) by Amanda Heath epub

All Comments

Thank you! :)
Thank you!
Thank you!