Brave Repack-RELOADED

seeders: 7
leechers: 1
Added on September 21, 2012 by ChrisDenin Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Brave Repack-RELOADED (Size: 2.06 GB)
 rld-brave.iso2.06 GB

Description

nERv Brave Repack (c) Disney Pixar 09/2012 :..... RELEASE.DATE .. PROTECTION .......: Securom 1 :.......... DISC(S) .. GAME.TYPE ........: Adventure Note: A supplier who tested this title with disc in drive (it's 2012, who still does dvd-checks? )) caused us to pre this without crack initially Now we bring you a cracked copy of this latest Disney masterpiece. Enjoy A third person action-adventure, "Brave: The Video Game" expands the tale beyond the movie's storyline. Gamers can play as Merida, an expert archer and heroine, and in the console versions, players can also play as other entertaining characters from the film. In addition, they will be able to go on quests through a magical world and solve puzzles to uncover secrets Repack Note: A supplier who tested this title with disc in drive (it is 2012, who still does dvd-checks? ) caused us to pre this without crack initially. Now we bring you a cracked copy of this latest Disney masterpiece.1. Unrar 2. Burn or mount the image 3. Install the game. 4. Copy the content from /Crack directory on the DVD to the install directory of the game 5. Play the game 6. Support the software developers. If you like this game, BUY ITMinimum System Requirements:OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7CPU: Pentium 4 2 GHzRAM: 1 GBHDD: 5 GB free disk spaceGraphics: 256 MB Graphics MemorySound Card: DirectX 9 CompatibleDirectX: Version 9Recommended System Requirements:OS: Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7CPU: Intel Core 2 DuoRAM: 2 GBHDD: 5 GB free disk spaceGraphics: 512 MB Graphics MemorySound Card: DirectX 9 CompatibleDirectX: Version 9

SCREENS:

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.06 GB
seeders:7
leechers:1
Brave Repack-RELOADED

Trailer

Screenshots

Brave Repack-RELOADED screenshot

All Comments

AWESOME Game , Thanks a lot !works win 7 x64 !
Nice Game.Thanks Mate
Another Disney Pixar great game, my 6 years old kid loves it. It works on my XP.... Thanks Uploader.
my computer wouldnt let me install cause of the crack -.-;
add it into ignore list ;)
The Crack Folder Contains Virus
Exclude it dude , and it will work , the engine.exe << is the one making troubles ! but there is no harm.
Excellent game...
2012-09-27 23:53