Braid v2.0.0.2 [x86] - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

seeders: 3
leechers: 1
Added on May 22, 2016 by MitGuNNeRin Games
Torrent verified.

• Game: Braid
  • Platform: Linux
Available in versions:

Braid v2.0.0.2 [x86] - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR] (Size: 121.79 MB)
 please read.txt751 bytes
 gog_braid_2.0.0.2.sh117.24 MB
 hourglasscastle-full.jpg2.31 MB
 bg_6_02.jpg166.25 KB
 titlescreen-panorama01.jpg425.75 KB
 bg_6_01.jpg177.15 KB
 bg_4_02.jpg281.74 KB
 bg_2_01.jpg186.6 KB
 bg_3_01.jpg289.7 KB
 bg_3_02.jpg282.34 KB
 bg_4_01.jpg235.36 KB
 bg_5_01.jpg247.8 KB

Description

Note -
Please seed and rate if this torrent helped you. I see hundreds of people completely downloading and none leaving feedback.

Don't just leech and go, rate comment and seed the torrent. If u have limited bandwidth then its okay but people having no limitations should seed it once atleast.

i am wasting my precious bandwidth and time here to upload stuff so make sure my effort counts by leaving feedback and encourage me to upload more. Otherwise there is no point in uploading, if this continues i have no reason whatsoever to continue uploading the torrents.

My linux | MAC games thread - https://kat.cr/community/sho...er-s-linux-mac-games-thread/

Year: 2009
Genre: Action, Puzzle, Platformer
Developer: Number None Website Developer
Publisher: GOG
Used libraries: Native
Multiplayer: No
Architecture: x86
Version: 11/06/2015 assembly GOG-2
License: Proprietary
Language: Russian, English, Deutsch, français, español , italiano,中文, 한국어, Português do Brasil, polski,日本語
Tablet: Not required (DRM-Free)

System requirements:
Linux: Ubuntu 14.04, 16.04 or newer
Processor: 1.4GHz
Memory: 768 MB
Video card: compatible with OpenGL 2.1, Pixel Shader 2.0
Hard Disk: 200 MB of free space.

Description:

Braid - it is made in a beautiful style platformer puzzle, which gives you the ability to control the passage of time many strange and unusual ways. Starting from the town house, you will visit a variety of worlds and solve many puzzles to save a kidnapped princess. In each world you are in their own way to influence the behavior of the time, and the nature of puzzles lies in its strangeness. Features of behavior of time include the ability to rewind; objects that are not subject to it; timing to space, parallel realities, time dilation, and perhaps something else.

Braid appreciate your time and attention; In this game there is no ballast. From each puzzle you learn something new and interesting about the game world.
Features

Extra information:

The unmodified DRM-free edition of the GOG. Included GOG bonuses.

How to install:

Give permission to run the installer (gog_braid_2.0.0.2.sh), install the game to play.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
121.79 MB
seeders:3
leechers:1
Braid v2.0.0.2 [x86] - GOG [Linux] [MiTGuNNeR]

Trailer