Boxing.Top.Rank.Manny.Pacquiao.Vs.Timothy.Bradley.HDTV.RUS.MKV.H264.50fps.AC3.720p-Striker

seeders: 22
leechers: 71
Added on April 13, 2014 by Interventionin TV
Torrent verified.

Boxing.Top.Rank.Manny.Pacquiao.Vs.Timothy.Bradley.HDTV.RUS.MKV.H264.50fps.AC3.720p-Striker (Size: 7.3 GB)
 1. Bryan.Vasquez.vs.Jose.Felix.mkv1.79 GB
 2. Khabib.Allakhverdiev.vs.Jessie.Vargas.mkv1.59 GB
 3. Ray.Beltran.vs.Arash.Usmanee.mkv1.59 GB
 4. Manny.Pacquiao.vs.Timothy.Bradley.mkv2.32 GB

Description

Boxing.Top.Rank.Manny.Pacquiao.Vs.Timothy.Bradley.HDTV.RUS.MKV.H264.50fps.AC3.720p-Striker

LANGUAGE: RUSSIAN

Sport : Boxing Participants : Manny Pacquiao (Philippines) - Timothy Bradley (USA) Comment language : Russian (and B.Skripko G.Drozd) Description : April 12, 2014, Las Vegas (USA). Arena: MGM Grand. rematch in Filipino superstar Manny Pacquiao (02/05/55, 38 KOs) will try to win back stolen from him by the judges in the first fight with a black American Timothy Bradley (31-0-0, 12 KOs), which took place in June 2012. And Bradley, on the contrary, will seek to ensure that this time no one accused that he won only because of the judges' rip off his opponent. Since the first match both players had very heavy fighting. Pacquiao and all flew to knock his old principal rival Mexican Juan Manuel Marquez and Bradley barely survived the fight with uncompromising Russian Ruslan Slugger wires, and then a couple of months had problems with speech and other neurological disorders. But then both fighters spent duels in which rehabilitated himself. Pacquiao confident dismantled Mexican-American Brandon Rios and Bradley defeated abuser Filipino - Juan Manuel Marquez. The second meeting in the ring Manny and Timothy boxing fans await with interest. Considered a slight favorite fight Pacquiao, bet to win is accepted in a ratio of about 2 to 1. the undercard fight Pacquiao - Bradley perform acts regularly champion WBA world light welterweight champion - hitherto unbeaten Russian Habib Allahverdiyev (19-0-0, 9 KOs). For this Dagestani named Hawk it will be the third defense of the world title, which he won in November 2012. Habib recently had very serious problems with the hand. To heal injuries he needed months of rehabilitation. Now, however, acting under the banner of the most powerful promotional company Top Rank Bob Arum Allahverdiev ready to return to the ring, and he did it within such a prestigious evening of boxing. Rival Russians will also be unbeaten, ambitious Mexican-American fighter Jessie Vargas (23-0-0, 9 KOs). He lives in Las Vegas, so that public support in the arena of his native city for Jesse will be provided. Nevertheless, domestic fans reasonably expect that after this fight Russian fighter retain the championship belt in his possession. undercard (separate files): Bryan vs Vasquez. Jose Felix Khabib Allakhverdiev vs. Jessie Vargas vs Ray Beltran. Arash Usmanee Copyright record / rip : Striker

Quality : HDTVRip
Format : MKV
Video Codec: H.264
Audio Codec: AC3
Video : 1280x720 (16:9), 50 fps, ~ 4000 Kbps
Audio : 48 kHz, 2 channels, 192 Kbps

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.3 GB
seeders:22
leechers:71

All Comments

Thaks
by far the best video and audio torrent out for this fight. problem was that it was in Russian and i don't understand a lick of Russian. so what i did was take the audio from the English version and synced it then muxed it to this video. worked out fine for me
My upload speed sucks bad and besides i already deleted the file, sorry.
Not in English. Sounds like Russian, but looks great quality.
Thanks.
can you rip it?
is there an english language for this?
Welcome back, Gondy10. Please upload NBA- games also.