Bowen, Rhys-The Family Way-(Molly Murphy #12) - epub - zeke23

seeders: 2
leechers: 2
Added on August 28, 2015 by zeke23in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bowen, Rhys-The Family Way-(Molly Murphy #12) - epub - zeke23 (Size: 326.08 KB)
 Bowen, Rhys-The Family Way.epub326.08 KB

Description

The Family Way (Molly Murphy #12)
by Rhys Bowen (Goodreads Author)
3.75 of 5 stars
3.75 · rating details · 1,264 ratings · 158 reviews 23
1905 New York. Molly Sullivan nee Murphy is a year wed, pregnant, irritable in the heat. An Irish serving maid is missing, and so are five babies in the last month. Daniel sends her away to his mother in quiet leafy suburbs. A journey through all levels of society puts Molly and her baby's life in danger.

At the beginning of The Family Way, I feared it might not be one of the best in the Molly Murphy series. It started a bit slow and with Molly seven months pregnant, how much trouble could she manage to get into? Wrong! Usually when Molly is in physical danger, it is relatively swift, but this time the danger lasted quite a while and I couldn't stop reading. It was breathless.

I'm a New York Times bestselling mystery author, winner of both Agatha and Anthony awards for my Molly Murphy mysteries, set in 1902 New York City.

I also write the Agatha-winning Royal Spyness series, about the British royal family in the 1930s. It's lighter, sexier, funnier, wicked satire. It was voted by readers as best mystery series one year.
I am also known for my Constable Evans books, set in North Wales, and for my award-winning short stories. "

I was born and raised in England but currently divide my time between California and Arizona where I go to escape from the harsh California winters
When I am not writing I love to travel, sing, hike, play my Celtic harp.
Series:
* Constable Evan Mystery
* Molly Murphy Mysteries
* Her Royal Spyness Mysteries

Awards:
Agatha Award
◊ Best Novel (2001): Murphy's Law
Reviewer's Choice Award
◊ Historical Mystery (2001): Murphy's Law

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
326.08 KB