Bound to the Alpha: Part Two - [Bound #2] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}

seeders: 12
leechers: 9
Added on November 1, 2014 by -01001001-in Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Bound to the Alpha: Part Two - [Bound #2] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001} (Size: 2.28 MB)
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Two - Viola Rivard.azw3796.87 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Two - Viola Rivard.epub661.29 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Two - Viola Rivard.mobi603.79 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Two - Viola Rivard.jpg274.97 KB
 Bound to the Alpha_ Part Two - Viola Rivard.opf2.75 KB

Description

image Bound to the Alpha: Part Two
Volume Two in the "Bound" series by Viola Rivard

Metadata
ASIN: B00L0SI6Z2
Publisher: Viola Rivard
Publication date: 6/25/2014
Formats: AZW3, EPUB, MOBI
Series: Bound #2
Pages: 80

Description
After a mountain adventure, followed by several nights of mind-blowing passion, Sarah isn’t keen on ending things with Cain, which is what she’ll have to do when they arrive back at his den—or so she thinks.

While Sarah is fretting over falling for a werewolf, Cain is struggling with how to explain to his new mate that she’s stuck with him and his pack—at least until she has his pup.

Bound to the Alpha: Part Two is a 20,000 novella. It is the second entry in the Bound serial, and is not intended to be read as a standalone story. This novella is for ages 18+ and should not be read by readers uncomfortable with sexual scenarios.

Meet the Authors

Viola Rivard

Viola Rivard is a national bestselling paranormal romance serialist in the United States.

"Viola Rivard is a good writer. I mean, she's no Deborah Bladon, but she's okay." --All Romance Bestselling Author, VM Black

"Viola Rivard is like the HM Ward of werewolf romance. Except, she sells a lot less books." --Sylvia Frost

"Being a Top 100 author really isn't that impressive. I could do it too, if I wrote two books a month in a genre that people like, with characters people like, and stories people enjoy." --Kindleboards Author

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.28 MB
seeders:12
leechers:9
Bound to the Alpha: Part Two - [Bound #2] - Viola Rivard [AZW3, EPUB, MOBI] {01001001}