Boom 2 v1.0.1 MacOSX Cracked-P2P {B@tman}

seeders: 62
leechers: 9
Added on January 5, 2015 by Aliin Applications > Mac
Torrent verified.

Boom 2 v1.0.1 MacOSX Cracked-P2P {B@tman} (Size: 4.55 MB)
 Boom 2 v1.0.1 [cracked].dmg4.55 MB

Description

Enter (mojado) if it asks for password

P2P guys has released the updated version of Pre-K’ed “Boom 2” for OSX. This app is suitable for anyone that’s had problems with low sound on applications such as Skype, iTunes and VLC media player.

Description:-

Boom is an award-winning audio app that promises an audio experience unlike any other, providing complete immersion and sensory fulfilment.
Music, movies, online videos, Skype calls on your Mac can be heard louder and better! Boom provides the ability to boost the volume of your music and video files residing in the iTunes library of your Mac and on the disk. It lets you enjoy the new boosted experience on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad through a seamless transfer by creating a separate playlist. Boom volume booster is the first-of-its-kind app for Mac! Boost the volume of your music and video files so they sound better on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
4.55 MB
seeders:62
leechers:9
Boom 2 v1.0.1 MacOSX Cracked-P2P {B@tman}

All Comments

Thanks uploader :D
Ali
Great Thanks For Confirming the Password It was Very Hard to find it
Ali
Sorry to all this is not my file this is a releaser P2p file so i don't know anything about the password because i don't have a mac Enter (mojado) if it asks for password