Bonnie Rose LEIGH - HUGE Collection

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on September 9, 2013 by Kitai.in Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Bonnie Rose LEIGH - HUGE Collection (Size: 22.46 MB)
 Children of the Triad 6 - Sex Me At Last by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit756.05 KB
 Children of the Triad 2 - Sex Me Sweet by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf700.08 KB
 Children of the Triad 4 - Sex Me Slow by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf555.96 KB
 Children of the Triad 1 - Sex Me Tender by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf489.61 KB
 Children of the Triad 3 -Sex Me Replete by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf481.12 KB
 Children of the Triad 5 - Sex Me Fast by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf477.76 KB
 Children of the Triad 3 - Sex Me Replete by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit175.51 KB
 Children of the Triad 1 - Sex Me Tender by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit174.83 KB
 Children of the Triad 2 - Sex Me Sweet by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit164.87 KB
 Kinross Triad 3 - Love's Caress by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf441.71 KB
 Kinross Triad 2 - Sweet Caress by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf299.37 KB
 Kinross Triad 1 - First Caress by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf236.5 KB
 Narian Rebirth - Mia's Discovery - Tianna Xander, Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit276.04 KB
 Narian Summer by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit161.03 KB
 Protector 1 - The Protector's Destiny by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf1.1 MB
 Protector 1 - The Protector's Destiny by Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit720.23 KB
 Protector 2 - The Protector's Jewel by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf671.39 KB
 Protector 3 - The Protector's Keeper by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf662.6 KB
 Serenity 2 - Sheltering Abby by Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit673.15 KB
 Serenity 6 - Ravishing Raine by Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit666.13 KB
 Serenity 5 - Two For Twila by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf637 KB
 Serenity 4 - Serving Sera by Bonnie Rose Leigh.lit634.92 KB
 Serenity 1 - Tempering Zoe by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf456.67 KB
 Serenity 3 - Waiting For Willow by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf231.35 KB
 Shifting Passions 2 - Athena's Hunger by Bonnie Rose Leigh & Gabriella Bradley.pdf493.6 KB
 Shifting Passions 1 - Seducing Serena by Bonnie Rose Leigh & Gabriella Bradley.pdf271.73 KB
 Triad 6 - Sex Me All About by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf649.69 KB
 Triad 4 - Sex Me In by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf540.56 KB
 Triad 2 - Sex Me Down by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf529.99 KB
 Triad 1 - Sex Me Up by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf511.62 KB
 Triad 3 - Sex Me All Around by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf493.22 KB
 Triad 5 - Sex Me Out by Tianna Xander & Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf474.85 KB
 World's Apart 4 - Ryan's Hope by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf871.84 KB
 World's Apart 1 - Taliff's Cure by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf763.25 KB
 World's Apart 2 - Hunter's Revenge by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf672.22 KB
 World's Apart 3 - Mikel's Wrath by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf330.3 KB
 Anthology - Violet Visions by Extasy's Collective Mind.pdf1.29 MB
 Anthology - Sanguinary Seductions by Extasy's Collective Mind.pdf1.27 MB
 Rune Ansuz - Loving Jordan by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf658.34 KB
 Mystic Ridge 1 - Designed Seduction by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf466.06 KB
 Anthology - Emerald Envisage - Extasy's Collective Mind.lit460.62 KB
 Fantasy Games - Binding Lena by Bonnie Rose Leigh.pdf309.57 KB
 Bonnie Rose Leigh List.txt1.13 KB

Description

These are in lit and pdf formats. I've also included an extra anthology, Emerald Envisage, that does not have a story by Bonnie Rose Leigh in it, and a list of titles that I have by her. I'm not going to give a lot of descriptions, or even put up all of the covers, simply because the list of files is entirely too long :o)

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Anthology - Violet Visions

Anthology - Sanguinary Seductions

Fantasy Games - Binding Lena

Lena Andrews spends every night dreaming of a mystery man she knows only as 'Master'. When her fantasies make her late for work, she loses her job but gains so much more.

Mystic Ridge 1 - Designed Seduction

Business is booming for architect and building contractor and vampire, Dane Anders, and his partner, black panther, Kyle Morgan. When they run into Alexsia Kolinkar at the local diner, little did they know the impact she’d have on their lives…or their hearts.

When Alexsia Kolinkar, a Fae royal princess, sent in her application for sanctuary, she hoped only to secure a home in Mystic Ridge. A woman on the run, it was the perfect place to start a new life—away from an obsessive suitor and her disappointed family. Little did she know, her move to Mystic Ridge was only the beginning.

Rune Ansuz - Loving Jordan

Odin, the father of the Norse Gods, has a dilemma. Does he let an honorable soldier languish in the halls of Valhalla to await Ragnorak or use him to further his own personal needs?

Jordan Michaels doesn't know who her father is, and she doesn't care. In fact, all she wants is to find her missing sister Bridget and discover why her mother is hiding the fact she's taken a lover.

Fed up with politicians sending him to foreign soil where wars never seem to end, Ryan Connors leaves military service to help victims closer to home. When he finds himself inexplicably heading toward a little town in the middle of nowhere he finds a mission he's more than ready to jump into.

Can Ryan help Jordan find her kidnapped sister and convince her to take a chance on love or will Odin demand he sacrifice his life to bring Bridget home?

SERIES

TRIAD [with Tianna Xander]

1. Sex Me Up

A witch. A shifter. A blood-drinker. Three beings brought together by magic and destiny to prevent their people's destruction. As they come together in love and need, they discover the secret to their enemy's downfall.

2. Sex Me Down

It's time for Laynee, the second witch of the Carrillian Coven, to call upon her mates. A Savari blood-drinker, a Tigerian Shapeshifter, and a High Priestess of Carrillia must forge an alliance if they are to thwart the Banart Army. Can a shy bookseller find the courage and strength to love two powerful men who have suffered at the hands of their enemies?

3. Sex Me All Around

The Banart Army has infiltrated the galaxy, spreading their hate, brutalizing their victims. It's up to the Mother Goddess to draw together an army of her own-an army of powerful Triads. Summoned by her Tigerian mates, Dax and Rage Gavaire, Minna Ailani completes the Mother Goddess' latest Triad. Only after the three are mated will they be strong enough to find the traitor in their midst, but can they discover the Banart hiding among them before someone close to them dies?

4. Sex Me In

5. Sex Me Out

6. Sex Me All About

CHILDREN OF THE TRIAD [with Tianna Xander]1. Sex Me Tender

Twenty-five years have passed since the Banarts and Hienials were defeated by the Goddess' army of Triads. Now the Lady Goddess has called upon Children of the Triads for help. Viktor d'Vrai, a Hienial-Halfling must find Ryo, the eldest surviving Hienial-Halfling, and deliver the Lady Goddess' warning. Adrift in space, his mission in jeopardy, Viktor thinks all is lost. But the Lady Goddess has plans, and nothing is truly left to fate. Three strangers are brought together--A Savari, A dragon princess, and a Hienial-Halfling. Can they see past the prejudices and fears of the past to form a powerful Triad and take the first step to ensure peace for the future or will twenty-five year old memories destroy their only chance at love?

2. Sex Me Sweet

Ariella, dragon princess and twin to Arabella, set out with the other Children of the Triads, not only in search of Ryo's lost people, but in hopes of finding a mate or mates for herself. Little did she know that a mission on her brother-in-law's home planet would bring her face to face with the two men that were meant to be hers. But can she accept that Demit and Xymus are already mated--to each other and will they have room in their hearts and accept her as their third?

3. Sex Me Replete

4. Sex Me Slow

5. Sex Me Fast

6. Sex Me At Last

KINROSS TRIAD [with Tianna Xander]

1. First Caress

Rory Gordon, Alpha of Clan Gordon and his beta Gavin McGregor are on a mission: Bring back a root from the the Tree of Life entrusted to a lost clan of their people. The first of six teams, they'll search America for their missing clansman in order to ensure their species survival. Little did they know that their search would lead them to the one woman who they could successfully mate with. Jenny Owens cannot abide treasure hunters tearing up the forest. So when she spots a pair of men with a map heading into an unmarked cave, she follows. Little did she know that her actions would set up a chain of events too fantastic to believe. From discovering men could shift into jaguars to learning that a tree of life was necessary for them to breed, that's just the beginning of the surprises in store for Jenny. When danger threatens their new mate, Rory and Gavin will do whatever it takes to protect her, even at the cost of their mission, but they haven't taken in account that Jenny isn't about to let her men fail their people and she'll do whatever it takes to make sure they complete their mission successfully.

2. Sweet Caress

3. Love's Caress

PROTECTOR

1. The Protector's Destiny

2. The Protector's Jewel

3. The Protector's Keeper

SERENITY

1. Tempering Zoe

2. Sheltering Abby [Tarot: The Heirophant]

3. Waiting for Willow

4. Serving Sera

5. Two for Twila

6. Ravishing Raine

SHIFTING PASSIONS [with Gabriella Bradley]

1. Seducing Serena

2. Athena's Hunger

WORLD'S APART

1. Taliff's Curse

2. Hunter's Revenge

3. Mikel's Wrath

4. Ryan's Hope

NARIAN [with Tianna Xander]

1. Narian Summer

2. Narian Rebirth: Mia's Discovery

PLEASE RATE & SEED!

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.46 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Bonnie Rose LEIGH - HUGE Collection

All Comments

This is definitely a large collection. I couldn't resist checking it out cuz my first name is Bonnie. :) Thank you for continuing to seed it, and for sharing it! The torrent is downloading well.
I'm still seeding every torrent that I've put up Glad to hear that it's still downloading with no troubles. I hope you enjoy the books!
Thank you