Bonnie & Clyde the Musical (2012)

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on February 16, 2014 by 360musicalsin Music
Torrent verified.

Bonnie & Clyde the Musical (2012) (Size: 56.72 MB)
 7. "God's Arms Are Always Open"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...4.58 MB
 2. "Picture Show"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp34.25 MB
 15. "What Was Good Enough For You"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...3.58 MB
 11. "This World Will Remember Us"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp33.31 MB
 4. "You're Going Back to Jail"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...3.28 MB
 18. "Dyin' Ain't So Bad"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...3.22 MB
 10. "Raise a Little Hell"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.97 MB
 8. "You Can Do Better Than Him"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.92 MB
 12. "Made in America"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.89 MB
 9. "You Love Who You Love"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.87 MB
 5. "How 'Bout a Dance"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.7 MB
 21. "This Never Happened Before"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.58 MB
 13. "Too Late to Turn Back Now"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.55 MB
 14. "That's What You Call a Dream"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...2.51 MB
 16. "Bonnie"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.35 MB
 17. "Raise a Little Hell (Reprise)"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...2.28 MB
 6. "When I Drive"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.1 MB
 3. "This World Will Remember Me"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast Recording).mp32.06 MB
 19. "Dyin' Ain't So Bad (Reprise)"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...1.81 MB
 20. "How 'Bout a Dance (Reprise)"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...1.37 MB
 1. "Prologue How 'Bout a Dance"- Bonnie and Clyde (Original Broadway Cast...553.09 KB

Description

Bonnie & Clyde is a musical with music by Frank Wildhorn, lyrics by Don Black and a book by Ivan Menchell. The world premiere took place in La Jolla, California in November 2009. The musical centers on Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow, the ill-fated lovers and outlaws whose story has been infamous since they achieved folk hero status during the Great Depression.

The musical debuted on Broadway in December 2011, and despite positive audience reception, it failed to impress the critics and achieve good ticket sales, closing after just four weeks. It was nominated for 3 Outer Critics Circle Awards and 5 Drama Desk Awards, both including Best New Musical, as well as two nominations for the 2012 Tony Awards. Subsequent productions have since been staged internationally following the submission of the work to Music Theater International, including productions in Japan, Korea and the U.K.

Act I
"Prologue"
"Picture Show" - Young Bonnie, Young Clyde, Bonnie, Clyde
"This World Will Remember Me" – Clyde, Bonnie
"You're Goin' Back to Jail" – Blanche, Buck, Salon Women
"How 'Bout a Dance?" – Bonnie
"When I Drive" – Clyde, Buck
"God's Arms Are Always Open" – Preacher, Blanche, Congregation
"You Can Do Better Than Him" – Ted, Clyde
"You Love Who You Love" – Bonnie, Blanche
"Raise a Little Hell" – Clyde
"This World Will Remember Us" – Clyde, Bonnie