Bondi.Vet.S05E06.MQwebrip.xvid-][ ReCap Special,Detective Chris and Splodge the Houdini Dog ][ 16-Apr-2013 ].avi

seeders: 1
leechers: 8
Added on April 15, 2013 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Bondi.Vet.S05E06.MQwebrip.xvid-][ ReCap Special,Detective Chris and Splodge the Houdini Dog ][ 16-Apr-2013 ].avi (Size: 343.37 MB)
 Bondi.Vet.S05E06.MQwebrip.xvid-][ Detective Chris and Splodge the Houdini Dog ][ 16-Apr-2013 ].avi343.37 MB

Description

Bondi.Vet.S05E06.MQwebrip.xvid-][ ReCap Special,Detective Chris and Splodge the Houdini Dog ][ 16-Apr-2013 ].avi

converted a medium quality web stream to xvid 360p mp3 cbr 128 1000BR
optimized header for playback on sam.sony tvs
and gave it a title!

Im out of data so I will be force seeding it so to avoid leechers
but will make it slower to seed out

Enjoy and max seed while grabbing will make it go faster

AFTER having watched it.. seems these are all old storied bundled
in to a RECAP SPECIAL even though the description at ten didnt say so
so add/rename the title of AVI to have RECAP like I changed above

I hate recaps espc since no extra news added so you will have better
quality of these stories from Season 2 (where most of them cam from)

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
343.37 MB
seeders:1
leechers:8

All Comments

S05E08 is now up.. but kat didnt add it automatically.. its at tpb :) as Im not uploading here anymore sorry about that
looks like S05E07 is a darn recap as well so I wont botther.. seems they from Season 1 this time.. episode 9 has dalmatian swallowed a corn cob.. can tell they repeats lisa hasnt wedding ring on :)
il be honest my connection sucks for seeding but i will be slowly THANKS FOR UPLOADIN!
I thought the wall climbing dog had already been aired on a older episode and season? or was that another dog or they now reusing stuff to make longer episodes?
is this best of recaps or something? they didnt say on description it was
http://www.ovguide.com/tv_season/bondi-vet-season-2-158701
so ive shared over 100 percent now and still
ok Im off 7 have it all now and I shared way too much of 1.5 ratio now i have 3gb to last me 4 days :/
the udp trackers seem to be blocked
I tried downloading it here since on TPB you have no seeders at all.
2013-04-15 20:22