Bondi.Vet.S05E05.MQWebrip.xvid-][ Shaking Cavoodle & Cheetah ][ 23-Mar-2013 ].avi

seeders: 19
leechers: 4
Added on March 24, 2013 by psspssbupin TV
Torrent verified.

Bondi.Vet.S05E05.MQWebrip.xvid-][ Shaking Cavoodle & Cheetah ][ 23-Mar-2013 ].avi (Size: 347.57 MB)
 Bondi.Vet.S05E05.MQWebrip.xvid-][ Shaking Cavoodle & Cheetah ][ 23-Mar-2013 ].avi347.57 MB

Description

Bondi.Vet.S05E05.MQWebrip.xvid-][ Shaking Cavoodle & Cheetah ][ 23-Mar-2013 ].avi

converted a MQ web stream to xvid 360p mp3 cbr 128 1000BR optimized for sony tvs

note sure if anyone wants this series as no one comments or says thanks
and so few seem to grab it.. and the few that grab tend to leech :/

it takes a bit of time and tech savvy to rip these and join the parts
and data to share is also costly.. so be glad im still sharing it

help seed if grabbing
Note! if leech you will end up in my block list.. be warned..

---

makes you wonder how safe microchipping really is.. many say it causes tumors and cancer as well

but the govs force people to have it done

what next humans microchips

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
347.57 MB
seeders:19
leechers:4

All Comments

Ive decided to keep doing it since some want it. and other cappers arent doing their versions (not regularly) or they arent uploading it to public p2p Note! easter break and normally a delay to find web streams to rip from.. so Ep6 cant do as yet
thanks for sharing this show can be hard to find and those complainin about quality i dont see anything wrong with this video its not perfect but its good
theres always complainers and takers. remember RTA put out a E01-E02 which was only Episode 2.. I added the proper Episode 1 bundle which I see no one is seeding it still for others to get
but so few want the series and the few that do complain about the quality it seems.. sadly the web stream is limited to 800bitrate and 288p not the usual 360p.. im sure someone else can source better quality and share their bandwidth in future
Thank for doing this show it is much loved by my mother and she always forgets to record it