Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Live-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs .mp4

seeders: 6
leechers: 1
Added on January 11, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Live-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs .mp4 (Size: 117.28 MB)
 Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Live-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs.mp4117.28 MB

Description

"Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore"
Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes Live HQ Dolby Pro Logic II
The Finished Audio lists at 577kbs.
"Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore" is a song by Bon Jovi, taken from their tenth studio album, Lost Highway, released in 2007. The song was released by Mercury Nashville to radio in the United States, and as a CD Maxi in Germany, Switzerland and Austria in November 2007 as the album's third single. It features country pop singer LeAnn Rimes, and also appears as a bonus track on her 12th album, Family. The song was written by Bon Jovi band members Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora with country singer-songwriter Brett James, and produced by Dann Huff. The song was the second cross-over song with a female country singer by Bon Jovi, after "Who Says You Can't Go Home" with Jennifer Nettles of the duo Sugarland. Bon Jovi played the whole of the Lost Highway album live and released the concert as a DVD, although "Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore" was performed without Rimes. The song won the CMT Music Award for the Collaborative Video of the Year in 2008. Rimes accepted the award, as Bon Jovi was not at the awards ceremony. Bon Jovi's previous country duet, "Who Says You Can't Go Home", claimed the same award in 2006. Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Richie Sambora, bassist Hugh McDonald, keyboardist David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres. Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 130 million records worldwide, and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006. The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004, and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009. Margaret LeAnn Rimes Cibrian (born August 28, 1982), known professionally as LeAnn Rimes, is an American country and pop singer. Known for her rich vocals, LeAnn started singing at age 3, and has sold over 20 million records since. She was born August 28, 1982 in Jackson, Mississippi. By age 7, LeAnn made her stage debut in a Dallas musical production of "A Christmas Carol". Later, she would sing "The Star Spangled Banner" to open Dallas Cowboys football games. By age 11, LeAnn recorded her first album on an independent label only available in local stores in Dallas: "All That" which featured her signature song "Blue". This got the attention of Curb Records. In 1996, 14-year-old LeAnn recorded a major-label album. In 1997, LeAnn released "You Light Up My Life: Inspirational Songs" which debuted on 3 Billboard Magazine charts at the same time: Pop, Country, and Contemporary Christian (that had never been achieved before by a country singer). That year, LeAnn released "How Do I Live" which would set a record by staying #1 on Billboard Magazine's "Hot 100" chart for 69 weeks. LeAnn starred in the TV-movie Holiday in Your Heart (1997), based on a book which she had co-authored. Capping a great year for the 15-year-old LeAnn, she won an American Music Award, 2 Grammy awards, 3 Academy of Country Music Awards, and 4 Billboard Music Awards.. In October 2007, Rimes released her ninth studio album, Family. The album was a mix of country, pop, and rock music, and included the duet with Bon Jovi, "Til We Ain't Strangers Anymore".

Lyrics

"Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore"

It might be hard to be lovers
But it's harder to be friends
Baby, pull down the covers
It's time you let me in
Maybe light a couple candles
I'll just go ahead and lock the door
If you just talk to me baby
Till we ain't strangers anymore

Lay your head on my pillow
I sit beside you on the bed
Don't you think its time we say
Some things we haven't said
It ain't too late to get back to that place
Back to where, we thought it was before
Why don't you look at me

Sometimes it's hard to love me
Sometimes it's hard to love you too
I know it's hard believing
That love can pull us through
It would be so easy
To live your life

With one foot out the door
Just hold me baby

[Solo]

It's hard to find forgiveness
When we just turn out the light
It's hard to say you're sorry
When you can't tell wrong from right
It would be so easy
To spend your whole damn life
Just keeping score
So let's get down to it baby
There ain't no need to lie

Tell me who you think you see
When you look into my eyes
Lets put our two hearts back together
And we'll leave the broken pieces on the floor
Make love with me baby

We're not strangers anymore
We're not strangers
We're not strangers anymore

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 2509kbps
Total Bitrate: 3086kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
5.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
117.28 MB
seeders:6
leechers:1
Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Live-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs .mp4

Screenshots

Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Live-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs .mp4 screenshot
Bon Jovi-LeAnn Rimes - Till We Ain't Strangers Anymore - Live-Dolby Pro Logic II 384kbs .mp4 screenshot