Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band -Against the Wind

seeders: 17
leechers: 11
Added on June 23, 2014 by analogkid6103in Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band -Against the Wind (Size: 275.04 MB)
 01 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - The Horizontal BopThe Horizontal BopBob Seger &...29.02 MB
 02 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - You'll Accomp'ny MeYou'll...28.01 MB
 03 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Her StrutHer StrutBob Seger & the Silver Bullet...26.07 MB
 04 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - No Man's LandNo Man's LandBob Seger &...25.1 MB
 05 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Long Twin Silver LineLong Twin Silver LineBob Seger...31 MB
 06 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Against the WindAgainst the WindBob Seger & the...37.63 MB
 07 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Good for MeGood for MeBob Seger & the Silver...24.38 MB
 08 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Betty Lou's Gettin' Out TonightBetty...21.12 MB
 09 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Fire LakeFire LakeBob Seger & the Silver Bullet...22.72 MB
 10 Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band - Shinin' BrightlyShinin' BrightlyBob Seger...29.96 MB
 folder.jpg21.28 KB

Description

Good stuff here from one of the voices that came up back in the 60's barreled through the 70's and the 80's-90's and a friend saw him in the SF Bay area around the end of 2011. pretty resiliant for the Detroit Hometown Rocker. Anyway all credit and thanks go to the artist who was a mainstay in my cassette case until I retired it then he just moved to my CD case..............Enjoy and if ya keep it please seed it.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
275.04 MB
seeders:17
leechers:11
Bob Seger & the Silver Bullet Band -Against the Wind