BlueStacks HD AppPlayer

seeders: 111
leechers: 7
Added on August 18, 2013 by Khaufin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

BlueStacks HD AppPlayer (Size: 103.77 MB)
 02.jpg214.48 KB
 04.jpg160.24 KB
 03.jpg111.01 KB
 01.jpg24.62 KB
 BlueStacks HD AppPlayer Pro--Ali Ahmad.msi103.27 MB

Description

Bluestacks is currently in beta stage. You can run android application in Full screen on your PC. It comes with 10 per-loaded applications. It also have one most popular android application called : Talking Tom Cat. So you can irritate that naughty cat on your Tablet and PC too. While running an application, you can zoom in-out and rotate the screen too.
pplications also can connect to internet to download some offline data when using in Bluestacks. You can play games like Angry Birds with the premium version of Bluestacks installer. So are you exciting to download Bluestacks installer software ? Well , mostly websites give beta version of Bluestacks which have less size. After installing it will connect to internet to download some offline data.

But we are providing the links to download Bluestacks Offline Installer. It doesn’t requires any internet connection after getting application installed. Some days ago even I was searching for Bluestacks Offline Installer. But I couldn’t found one. But when I found it, I thought to share it with my readers. You can download Bluestacks Offline Installer Alpha Application from below.
Note : You must have at least Dotnet 2.0 Framework installed in your system to get this software work. Windows 7 don’t need “Dotnet” because its pre-installed in Windows 7.

Thanks to
Ali

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
103.77 MB
seeders:111
leechers:7
BlueStacks HD AppPlayer

All Comments

not work :( notif = failed to install bluestack
Wont play Simpsons tapout
Hey, If you have some problems about installing this app player you can visit my blog @ http://bluestackspro.blogspot.com .
thank you !
good emulator