Blueprint Lizzy by Lesley James [.epub] {RN-RG}

seeders: 0
leechers: 0
Added on May 2, 2015 by kaugipin Books > Ebooks
Torrent verified.

Blueprint Lizzy by Lesley James [.epub] {RN-RG} (Size: 569.28 KB)
 Blueprint Lizzy by Lesley James {RN-RG}.epub569.28 KB

Description

Brought to you by {RN-RG}

There are three sides to every story: yours, mine and the truth.
The Blueprint novels are a new concept in erotic adult fiction: twin novels, one story, each told from a different perspective.

Blueprint Lizzy takes the reader on a tantalising journey that is provocative, thrilling, and highly stimulating.

When smart and sassy architect Lizzy, 29, meets alpha-male property millionaire Edward, 35, the attraction is instantaneous, but is he just an arrogant womaniser and could it all go wrong with their first encounter?

These two strong personalities both have their demons and their secrets, but Blueprint Lizzy tells her side of this compelling story, and explores the traumas in her past, the emotional angst of her previous relationship, and holds nothing back in describing the steamy, explicit sex scenes that unfold as the plot twists and turns to its climactic and unexpected ending.

A clever blend of contemporary fiction, romance and graphic sexual encounters, this novel is a truly unforgettable read, combining elements of exciting drama, romance and psychological insight.

This is a seductive and beautifully crafted novel, perfect for fans of erotic fiction, but with real emotional depth and which is unafraid to tackle thought-provoking and controversial subjects.

Also available: Blueprint Edward…now see it from his side.

WARNING – This story is intended for adult readers only and contains explicit language and graphic sexual content.
NOTE - If you click ‘Look Inside’ you will immediately read scenes of a sexual nature.
A message from the author -
Thank you for your interest in my Blueprint books. I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing (and researching) them.
Why not share the Blueprint books with a partner for a stimulating read?