Blue Roses (aka Laura Groves) - Blue Roses (2009) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on March 20, 2012 by iP00Din Music > Lossless
Torrent verified.

Blue Roses (aka Laura Groves) - Blue Roses (2009) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D (Size: 227.75 MB)
 1 - Greatest Thoughts.flac19.3 MB
 10 - Imaginary Fights.flac12.35 MB
 2 - Cover Your Tracks.flac28.23 MB
 3 - I Am Leaving.flac21.08 MB
 4 - Can't Sleep.flac25.59 MB
 5 - I Wish I....flac34.3 MB
 6 - Coast.flac21.08 MB
 7 - Does Anyone Love Me Now?.flac23.97 MB
 8 - Doubtful Comforts.flac21.37 MB
 9 - Rebecca.flac20.47 MB
 Cover.jpg12.3 KB
 Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt47 bytes

Description

Blue Roses is the musical project Laura Groves formerly known as Laura Groves

She lives in the town of Shipley United Kingdom, she writes songs for various instruments which she can play and some that she can not (but tries to anyway) and look at interesting People go to Laura's live band played with guitar and piano and has included appearances by Final Fantasy Jeremy Warmsley Jeffrey Lewis and Tilly and the Wall projects include a contribution to "50minutes" charity compilation along with artists such as Daniel Johnston Lady Fuzz and Emmy the Great

Groves changed her name in November 2008, writes in her MySpace blog "As I have recorded and work on new things all year I feel I am in another place musitiskt that when jag started so it seemed appropriate to be something new "

She released her debut self-titled album in April 2009 on XL

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
227.75 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Blue Roses (aka Laura Groves) - Blue Roses (2009) - CD Rip - FLAC - Individual Tracks + Cover - iP00D