Blue Heelers S04E12 (Size: 469.57 MB)
 Blue Heelers S04E12.mp4469.57 MB

Description

Gold

Episode 4.12 (140)
April 29, 1997
Written by Ysabelle Dean
Directed by Chris Langman

Maggie and PJ are in serious trouble when an investigation into a suspicious goldmine goes wrong, and they find themselves trapped.

Two newcomers in town, Matt Kinsella and Jamie Burgess claim that the goldmine is theirs, but old Hec O'Farrell, who has been working the mine for as long as anyone can remember, insists that Matt and Jamie are the trespassers — and what's more, they've stolen his gold dust. Dash and Adam discover Hec's fellow prospector, Bert, bashed, and PJ is happy to assume that Hec beat up his mate and took his own gold, hoping to pin the crime on Matt and Jamie. Tom and Dash however, are not so sure — Hec's friendship with Bert is legendary and why would he risk it for such a small amount of gold? Bert is also denying that his mate had anything to do with his bashing.

PJ is still sure the case begins and ends with Hec, and takes Maggie out to talk to Matt and Jamie about the license to the mine. While they are there, Matt and Jamie suddenly discover a huge gold nugget, which Hec insists would never have come from his mine. Tom too is getting a little skeptical — how often do people find gold with police as witnesses? A bit of checking into Matt and Jamie's background shows that they both worked as security guards in Kalgoorlie, and both were on duty when a gold bullion robbery took place. Both are very cagey about their pasts, and PJ begins to think there's more to this situation than meets the eye.

After Hec and Bert explain how to manufacture a convincing a gold nugget, PJ is sure that Matt and Jamie fabricated their nugget from the missing gold bullion. He and Maggie go to the mine to do some more investigating. Down the mine, Matt tells them to wait while he gets a larger light. Left alone, they find some of the equipment needed for fabricating a gold nugget, but are then knocked off their feet by an enormous explosion which caves in the mine behind them.

When they realise they're trapped in the mine, PJ is confident that they'll be discovered, but Maggie's claustrophobia makes her panic, she reminds him that they came to the mine without letting anyone know where they were — neither of them are expected at work tomorrow, so the other Heelers won't know they're missing. In the forced intimacy imposed by the situation, Maggie and PJ at last have time to explore the nature of the relationship between them.

Guest Starring: Bob Hornery as Hec O'Farrell, John Flaus as Bert James, Marco Chiappi as Matt Kinsella, Simon Woodward as Jamie Burgess, Leverne McDonnell as Deanna Delbridge, Andrew Russell as Tony Timms, Christopher Lee as Richard Elliot

(encoded with Handbrake - Blue Heelers - from Complete Fourth Season DVD - the early years)

Duration: approximately 45 minutes
Aspect ratio: 4:3 standard
Audio: linear hi-fi/stereo
Size: 469MB
Video format: MPEG-4 (MP4)

Please seed as much as possible after downloading.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
469.57 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Blue Heelers S04E12

Screenshots

Blue Heelers S04E12 screenshot