Blue Eyes (Yo Yo Honey Singh) - 320Kbps

seeders: 4
leechers: 0
Added on November 8, 2013 by AlekhyaDasin Music > Mp3
Torrent verified.

Blue Eyes (Yo Yo Honey Singh) - 320Kbps (Size: 6.91 MB)
 Blue Eyes (Yo Yo Honey Singh) -320Kbps Trush.mp36.91 MB

Description

imageimageSong Name: Blue Eyes - Single
Singers: Yo Yo Honey Singh
Music Director: Yo Yo Honey Singh
Lyricist: Yo Yo Honey Singh
Movie/Album: Blue Eyes - Single‬ (2013)
Duration: 3:40
MP3 Bitrate: 320Kbps (VBR)

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
6.91 MB
seeders:4
leechers:0
Blue Eyes (Yo Yo Honey Singh) - 320Kbps

All Comments

GREAT ONE
good torrent... thnx
amazing
Why the heck with the watermark?
so that u cnt copy!
I repect uploaders a lot and keep their original file names and have a Hall-of-name where I keep tabs of uploaders and the no. of file downloads and have seeded till this day atleast 100 Gigs. This is what I get after so much? then FU! Plus not that just you went and thumb down-ed a torrent of mine just out of vindication. Uploaders like SaM are another level, look at their dedication their quality of work, yet they are so humble. Had he been the same you would have watched movies with DDR in 72 BOLD Font till now. Would you enjoy it? Frankly and simply NO! You downloaded the music from iTunes for Rs. 15 and somehow got rid of the DRM and uploaded with a seedbox. Thanks but being a fan of cover arts I like them clean and watermarks marrs my experience. Thats why I won't download but other than that I respect and admire this piece of work. Plus iTunes gives 256Kbps and you're claiming 320kbps so your lying and thats BAD. Hope you'll understand. You know why people buy original one because they get the best thing, had you not placed the watermark you would have crossed original and left your mark as THE BEST!
Acts like these make me inch closer to buying from iTunes. But I have my own limitations.
lol bro
first know wht im actually meant to say n thn give ur gyaan :)
thnku

Neither do i have a seedbox.. nor i bought an Itunes!

talking abt DDR :p
they earn good fr each f their torrents!
btw here's ur 72 or something wala watermark
Heres the album art - 1200x1200 without watermark, I put the yellow just so that u cnt copy!
frame it n put it on ur wall :)
WTF? DJMaaza?
You don't need to worry.
thts DDR idiot
I know that DDR schmuck! But the mp3 is from DJMaaza. You cheater, liar.
The link - http://www.bollywoodtorrents.me/threads/359019-Krrish-3-2013-MP3-VBR-320Kbps-DDR
For those who want watermark free ablbum arts I am uploading this cover. 500x500 resolution.