Blue Exorcist The Movie (2013) English Dub Screener (Train Scene Missing)

seeders: 6
leechers: 0
Added on August 18, 2013 by Animelover999in Movies > Dubbed Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pDVDRipScreener

Blue Exorcist The Movie (2013) English Dub Screener (Train Scene Missing) (Size: 838.4 MB)
 Blue Exorcist The Movie (2013) English Dub Screener (Train Scene Missing).mp4838.4 MB

Description

Plot:
Rin and his friends, along with the rest of True Cross Academy Town, are in the midst of preparing for a festival that is celebrated only once every 11 years. While the barriers protecting the city from demon intrusions are being repaired, Rin and his twin brother Yukio are sent to the scene of an exorcism as reinforcements. Things take a turn for the worse and as they attempt to salvage their mission, they meet a mysterious young boy that may threaten everything that they know. Meanwhile, Cheng-Long Liu, a First Class Senior Exorcist from the Taiwan Branch, joins the 'simple' repair operation that forces his fate to cross with 'Satan's spawn', Rin.
Cast:
Cassandra Morris, Todd Haberkorn, Bryce Papenbrook, and Johnny Yong Bosch

Editing: Sony Vegas Pro 12

Note: can anyone reply to me if they have the train scene for the english dub screener please? I want to complete the editing due to my camera being a derp it turned off on me :(

Note Update:
If you recorded the full English dub screener with the train scene you can use my audio to complete the English dub screener movie.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
838.4 MB
seeders:6
leechers:0
Blue Exorcist The Movie (2013) English Dub Screener (Train Scene Missing)

Trailer

Screenshots

Blue Exorcist The Movie (2013) English Dub Screener (Train Scene Missing) screenshot
Blue Exorcist The Movie (2013) English Dub Screener (Train Scene Missing) screenshot

All Comments

You can watch this here at this link:http://dubbed-s
cene.com/blue-exorcist-the-movie
This isn't gonna worth to download. It's just cam-rip. Quality sucks.
Please get a full 1080 rip of this.....