Blu-Ray ISO Ripping/Muxing Video Tutorial + Software

seeders: 0
leechers: 1
Added on December 9, 2009 by in Applications
Torrent verified.

Blu-Ray ISO Ripping/Muxing Video Tutorial + Software (Size: 162.61 MB)
 SetupAnyDVD6600.exe5.03 MB
 Key.anydvdhd242 bytes
 CyberLink PowerDVD 9 Ultra Setup.exe117.38 MB
 Activation.exe109 KB
 tsMuxerGUI.exe2.44 MB
 tsMuxeR.exe221.5 KB
 ImgBurn_2.5.0.0.exe2.07 MB
 VirtualCloneDrive5432.exe1.48 MB
 TsRemux0212.exe128 KB
 Blu-Ray ISO Tutorial.mp433.73 MB
 Blu-Ray ISO Tutorial.torrent13.65 KB

Description

This is a video tutorial for ripping Blu-Ray discs to ISO for lossless digital playback. All software is included and works on my 32-bit PC with Windows 7.

If an average of 27GB per movie scares you then leave now. If, however, you don't mind spending a little to have the finest HTPC (home theater PC) Blu-Ray rips money can buy then read on. As I will explain later, after you rip a few rentals all the hardware pays for itself!

I finally developed a system that works 100% of the time and I recorded this process with Camtasia and organized it all with PowerPoint.

Here's what you will need:

1. A PC

2. A Blu-Ray BD-ROM internal or external drive (external drive around $110)

3. Hard drive space, 1-2TB recommended (2TB hard drive around $170)

4. Blockbuster by mail 3 at a time plan ($16.99/month)

5. All software is provided: AnyDVD HD, PowerDVD 9 Ultra, tsMuxerGUI, ImgBurn, and Virtual CloneDrive.

Like I said, my Blu-Ray ISOs average 27GB per movie. I typically strip out everytthing but the feature film which includes the ending credits. This doesn't reduce the quality because I'm keeping the high def 6.1 channel audio and removing the 2 channel audio and the foreign subtitles that I will never need.

Q: Why ISO and not MKV or AVI?
A: These ISO rips are for those who want the very finest high definition experience and would like all their favorite movies in a digital format at their fingertips. Formats like MKV are better for sharing because the size is reduced but so is the quality. The loss in quality may not be very apparent on a small PC screen but try comparing it with ISO on a big screen high definition TV...

Q: Why ISO and not straight M2TS?
A: M2TS is great until you get a movie that has high definition audio such as DTS; it will either have no sound or it will be in a foreign language. Over half of all Blu-Rays have high definition DTS or TRUE-HD so M2TS will only work a fraction of the time whereas ISO works every time.

I spent days searching through forums to find out how to successfully rip any Blu-Ray disc. It's not as easy as it sounds with all the different types of audio and M2TS file structures.

If you decide to do this please leave a comment and let me know how it goes.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
162.61 MB
seeders:0
leechers:1
Blu-Ray ISO Ripping/Muxing Video Tutorial + Software