Blow 2001 Blu-Ray 1080P/DDTrueHD 5.1 DVD-DL [GR420]

seeders: 3
leechers: 3
Added on January 15, 2010 by in Movies
Torrent verified.

Available in versions: 1080p720pBlu-RayHDRiPDVDRip

Description

Based on the true story of how powder cocaine turned into the United States' biggest drug problem and how one man from the blue-collar suburbs became the 35 billion-dollar-a-year conduit to the Colombian cartels. George Jung pursued what he thought was the American Dream. Rather than become just another construction worker like his father, George moves to California where he discovers the profitable pleasures of selling marijuana. A spell in prison introduces him to big-time Colombian dealers, and soon George is involved with their plan to export tons of cocaine to US shores. Becoming fabulously wealthy, he will take a dizzying fall that will knock him out of the underworld.

For more details about Blow on Blu-ray, see the Blow Blu-ray Review

Starring: Johnny Depp, Penélope Cruz, Jordi Mollà, Franka Potente, Rachel Griffiths

Director: Ted Demme

Video: BLOW BLURAY DISC

Video codec: VC-1

Video resolution: 1080P (1080X1020)

Aspect ratio: 2.40:1

Audio: English: Dolby Digital TrueHD 5.1 Audio

YEAR 2001

LENGH: 123 mins

Rated R

RIPPED JAN 15, 2010

TRIMMED MENU,TRAILERS, EXTRAs, FBI WARNING (sorry about no menu)

DISC REQUIRED TO BURN: DVD+R DL (DUAL LAYER)

I only focused on the picture and sound quality which you will be happy when burned and played back (DVD+R DL/BD-R) on a stand alone Blu-Ray player, or PS3 gaming console.

Please leave comments so other people know and appreciate my hard work:)~grimreaper420~

http://thepiratebay.org/user/grimreaper420/

or

http://forum.suprbay.org/member.php?action=profile&uid=110309

I will respond to questions, if I am available.

Enjoy, and please seed.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
7.78 GB
seeders:3
leechers:3

Trailer