Blood Instinct (Blackthorn Series #6) ~ Lindsay J. Pryor [BluA]epub

seeders: 12
leechers: 4
Added on May 15, 2016 by BluAin Books > Fiction
Torrent verified.

Blood Instinct (Blackthorn Series #6) ~ Lindsay J. Pryor [BluA]epub (Size: 359.37 KB)
 -README-.txt425 bytes
 Blood Instinct - Lindsay J. Pryor.epub358.96 KB

Description

**Please share your thoughts on this book after you read it by giving a Thumbs UP and leaving a comment. Love hearing what you think. Before downvoting, please let me know what the issue is and I'll do my best to fix it!**

Summary
Sophia McKay has always had a reckless streak, but falling for lycan leader, Jask Tao, gave her something to live for. Now, cursed with a serryn bloodline, a darkness inside Phia is awakening. A darkness she knows could prove deadly to those she loves most.

Approaching a blue moon, Jask Tao and his pack are living close to the edge, due to a delay getting the herbs required to stop their morphing. Worse still, the growing strength of Phia’s serryn powers are dangerously provoking the lycan in Jask.

At a time when Jask and Phia need each other more than ever, their very passion has become a poison that puts both their lives at risk.

With Sirius Throme, leader of the Global Council, on the verge of invading Blackthorn – working together is the only chance of survival. But Jask is holding on to a secret that could just blow everything apart.

And so is Phia.

Will the truth destroy them all?

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
359.37 KB
seeders:12
leechers:4
Blood Instinct (Blackthorn Series #6) ~ Lindsay J. Pryor [BluA]epub

All Comments

Thanks