Blood & Gold: Caribbean! [2.020][GOG + Multiplayer by Fianna]

seeders: 22
leechers: 9
Added on February 4, 2016 by Sekula08in Games
Torrent verified.

Available in versions:

Blood & Gold: Caribbean! [2.020][GOG + Multiplayer by Fianna] (Size: 1.21 GB)
 Blood and Gold - Caribbean!.exe1.21 GB

Description

Blood & Gold: Caribbean!

Main Info

Title: Blood & Gold: Caribbean!
Genre: RPG, Action, Adventure, Strategy, Indie
Developer: Snowbird Games
Published: Snowbird Games
Release Date: February 20, 2015
Platform: PC
Game version: 2.020
Language: Russian / English
Multiplayer: Working; provided by Fianna

About The Game

«Blood & Gold: Caribbean!» - is a mix of economic strategy and role-playing game with an open world, dedicated to the era of colonial wars and piracy in the Caribbean of the XVII century. At the heart of the game lies significantly revised engine Mount & Blade: Warband.

Game Details

The owners of the original version of the game - "Fire and Sword 2: On the Caribbean '- receive a Blood & Gold for free. The new version of the project contains numerous additions and improvements: destructible fortification, the landing, the tribes of South America, entirely reworked map of the world, special missions and tasks.

Blood & Gold - is to start playing a mercenary, to take an order for murder to receive a fee, go to the tavern, and drain all blackjack. Remove a prostitute, and then try to become the roof of her pimp and get a stool on the head in a street fight.

Get into slavery in the mine, to incite prisoners to revolt, kill all the guards, put together an army of escaped slaves, loot the convoys. Collect money, buy the first plantation to grow rich in the sugar trade.

To marry the daughter of the governor to get in control of the colony, to engage in a war with Spain. Spend all the state for the purchase of guns, losing 10 boats at the landing and assault corvette. A breach in the wall of the first to break into the harbor and killed by friendly fire of his flagship.

Features

- A revised version of the original game with a lot of new additions and improvements.
- Collect your fleet and army to capture the Caribbean, using the numerous possibilities for their management and customization.
- Use your talent to business and trade, real estate and driving convoys.
- Naval battles and boarding battles.
- Special mission: assassinations, arsons, property seizure, protection racket brothels and more.
- With blackjack and hookers: take a break and try to earn money in a card game.

System Requirements

Minimum:

- OS: Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 295 or AMD HD 4870
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- Sound Card: Direct X-compatible sound card

Recommended:

- OS: Windows Vista 64 bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.5 GHz or better, AMD A8 2.5 Ghz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 560 or better, AMD Radeon R7 260X or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- Sound Card: Direct X-compatible sound card

Update 2.020

Content:

- Added a new mission "nun-killer" (available through the "muddy-type").
- Changed the location of the "House" and "brothel".
- Added new animation prostitutes.
- Improved texture global map.

Game process:

- Improved additional options liberation from slavery: the player is released, if it gets to the plantation / shaft of his faction, or is the owner of the mine. In addition, players can release, if the owner of the mine - the governor, with whom the player has a good attitude.
- Made changes in the balance of the bows in a network game (downward).

Corrections:

- Fixed diplomatic options available through the character "Secretary".
- Fixed a bug due to which the ships received names of the characters or troops (some are renamed so that ships can save names wrong).
- Fixed bugs related to smuggling - now fights with customs officials should be held without a problem (if the problem persists, please contact us).

Modular system:

- Open source modular system.
- Added 40-page guide to the mods for the game.

Video

How to Install

1. Run Blood and Gold - Caribbean!.exe;
2. To change the language use language_setup.exe in the game folder
3. To play online go to fianna.ru and register to obtain the key, after you received the key, enter it in fianna_mb_key_register.exe.

IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVELOPERS !!! BUY THE GAME

Game was cracked by Fianna.ru Team

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
1.21 GB
seeders:22
leechers:9
Blood & Gold: Caribbean! [2.020][GOG + Multiplayer by Fianna]

Trailer

Screenshots

Blood & Gold: Caribbean! [2.020][GOG + Multiplayer by Fianna] screenshot

All Comments

It's the real thing. I scanned all files and no viruses, installed it and played for a few minutes. There are GOG files in the installation directory. Thanks a lot!

Here's the manual: http://cdn.akamai.steamstati...ean!_manual.pdf?t=1450448307
I doubt it. Doesn't look like GOG to me.
Yeah, it is.
Hm, I don't like the fact this game has been tinkered with. It's not original GOG anymore.
Well, Fianna made their own "installer" and implemented the multiplayer. The content was not changed, they just did some minor upgrades.
Well, if it's like that then maybe it's worth trying to DL it. Okay. Thanks for the info. Will thumbs it up then.
Thank you a lot my friend!