BlindWrite v6.3.1.7d + Serials [ChattChitto RG]

seeders: 5
leechers: 0
Added on January 26, 2011 by chattchittoin Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

BlindWrite v6.3.1.7d + Serials [ChattChitto RG] (Size: 12.53 MB)
 BlindWrite v6.3.1.7d + Serials [ChattChitto RG].exe12.52 MB
 ChattChitto RG.nfo12.6 KB
 ChattChitto RG.url101 bytes

Description

BlindWrite v6.3.1.7d + Serials

.exe File Format (Setup File - Serials - Instructions)

***********************************************************************************

BlindWrite v6.3.1.7d

Homepage: http://www.vso-software.fr/products/Blindwrite/blindwrite.php

Copy games and backup all your disks!
-Create 1:1 copies of all your media
-Backup your video games and non protected CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray disks
-Easy to use interface, one-click and go

Key Features:
==============
Back it up!
------------
In one click, you can copy and burn the contents of your game/CD/DVD/ Blu-ray to your hard drive or to another CD/DVD/Blu-ray. BlindWrite extracts all the characteristics of your media to your hard drive or directly to a blank disk to make an exact copy of the original. It is the best tool to protect your investments against damage caused by children, scratches or by frequent use.

Customize:
-----------
Choose from the various different profiles for the type of disk you are backing up: automatic, audio cd, audio cd+g (audio+data), bad sectors (auto detect sectors marked as bad), ISO image, nosplit, nibble.
Define the default read and write speeds. Make 1:1 copies of movies by running AnyDVD in the background and copy your personal CD/DVD and Blu-ray collection.
*Blindwrite does not strip or compress files.

Supported formats:
-------------------
Blindwrite supports a large number of formats including: CloneCD (.CCD), Iso images (.ISO), Cuesheet/Binary (.CUE/.BIN), Alcohol (.MDS).
*No support for Wii, Xbox and Playstation (depending on hardwares configuration) games.
Tip: CD/DVD or Blu-ray backups can be run directly from your computer using a virtual drive (i.e. Daemon Tools)!

System Requirments:
====================
Hardware:
----------
-Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
-512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
-Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
-DVD Burner

Operating System:
------------------
-Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7

***********************************************************************************

Tested And Working...
Scanned (With Kaspersky) And 100% Clean.

(If You Found Something "Un-Clean" In Any Of My Torrents, Consider That It May Be A False Positive(Alert) And If you Are Sure Please Report It To Me So I Would Remove It)

[Please Leave A Comment Confirming This Pack]

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
12.53 MB
seeders:5
leechers:0
BlindWrite v6.3.1.7d + Serials [ChattChitto RG]

All Comments

I had version 5 which quit working, so downloaded this one. It reads orig disc just fine but doesnt show any progress on making copy disc from previously read file. Also, I wasn't asked for regist #