Blades of Time Limited Edition-PROPHET

seeders: 19
leechers: 9
Added on May 28, 2013 by macmandain Games > PC
Torrent verified.

Blades of Time Limited Edition-PROPHET (Size: 3.1 GB)
 ppt-botl.iso3.1 GB
 www.RARBG.com.txt45 bytes

Description

proudly announcesBlades of Time – Limited Edition(c) Gaijin Entertainmentrelease date …: Apr 20, 2012protection …..: Steam# of discs …..: 1languages ……: EN/FR/DE/IT/ES/RU/JP—————————————————Ayumi, the gorgeous gun and sword-wielding treasurehunter, sets out on a journey to an ancient islandin search of new adventures. While rich in bounty,the island is also filled with the magic of Chaos,being at the same time home to blood thirstymonsters. With a host of colorful characters,eye-popping visual appeal, tons of treasure and ahuge variety of combat skills to master, Blades ofTime will bring just as much fun and satisfactionboth to gamers that are new to the action adventuregenre and to experienced players.The Blades of Time Limited Edition includes:Blades of TimeDismal Swamp DLCSky Islands: Exclusive Limited Edition map forthe Outbreak modeBlades of Time Art Book (PDF)Pack of Wallpapers in high resolution qualityOriginal Soundtrack (MP3)1- Unpack, burn or mount2- Install the game3- Copy the crack from PROPHET dir4- Go To HellNOTE:Besides setting the text language in installer youcan also select dialog language in the gameoptions. Game is updated to latest version.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
3.1 GB
seeders:19
leechers:9
Blades of Time Limited Edition-PROPHET

Trailer

All Comments

COOL tHX m8
thanks
Game works fine , the chick is hot but the game is, well meh
Do you still need to download updates for this edition?
I am very lazy doing my own research! No need for updates on this...
excellent, good work.
i just finish it very good game..
Works Perfect! Thanks!
Excellent, Thx.