Blade Runner (1982) 1080p 5.1 Blu-ray [Final Int'l Fan Cut]

seeders: 2
leechers: 12
Added on August 14, 2014 by Dotexonein Movies > Highres Movies
Torrent verified.

Blade Runner (1982) 1080p 5.1 Blu-ray [Final Int'l Fan Cut] (Size: 2.95 GB)
 Blade Runner (1982) 1080p 5.1 Blu-ray [Final Int'l Fan Cut].mp42.95 GB
 Poster.bmp6.94 MB
 Cover.jpg185.37 KB
 info.txt2.45 KB

Description

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|----------Blade Runner (1982) 1080p 5.1 Blu-ray [Final Int'l Fan Cut]----------|
|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

TITLE: Blade Runner (ID: tt0083658)
YEAR: 1982
LANGUAGE: English
SUBTITLES: N/A

SOURCE: Blu-ray Discs of the Director's 'Final Cut' & the 'International Theatre Version'.
VIDEO CODEC: H.264
AUDIO TRACK: English AAC-LC 5.1 (6 Channels)
CONTAINER: MP4
RESOLUTION: 1920 x 800 (2.40 : 1)
RUN-TIME: 01:57:53

COMMENTS: This is a Fan Cut, comprised mainly of the Director's Final Cut & the International Theatre Version. This fan version contains; the 12 voice-over narrations, All the UNRATED 'graphic-violence' scenes & the Director's ending cut. This version removes; The extended 'happy' ending and the unicorn daydream scene. Most of the footage (1 Hour 43 Minutes & 27 Seconds) is taken from the restored & remastered 'Final Cut' & The rest of the footage (14 Minutes & 26 Seconds) is taken from the International Cut. Directly from the Blu-rays.

*Why? I've always loved the International theatrical version since it is UNRATED -- Unlike the US Theatrical cut. The Voice-over narration is another favourite of mine since it gives it that 'old fashioned detective movie feel' while still maintaining its Film Noir characteristics -- *Spoilers* Yet I disliked the extended 'happy' ending since it just interjected material from a completely different movie and felt out of place & without sense. With the Director's Final Cut I loved the job they did with the restoration, and the abrupt ending is masterful since it leaves you thinking & wondering, yet I disliked how instead of leaving Deckard's humanity in question it pretty much just destroyed all argument by adding the 'unicorn daydream scene' -- This is the main reason why this fan cut is a mix of both of those versions.

SYNOPSIS: With a blend of science fiction and noir detective fiction, this dystopian film presents a vision of the future where man has developed the technology to create replicants -- human-like androids with short life spans built by the Tyrell Corporation & used in dangerous off-world colonization. Deckard is a Blade Runner -- a euphemism for bounty-hunters that track down and assassinate rogue replicants -- He has been forced back into active duty to hunt down a quartet of replicants who have escaped from an off-world colony and headed to Earth.

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.95 GB
seeders:2
leechers:12
Blade Runner (1982) 1080p 5.1 Blu-ray [Final Int'l Fan Cut]

Trailer