Blackmart Market v.0.99.2.42 build 992042.apk

seeders: 16
leechers: 0
Added on July 2, 2013 by collectormanin Applications > Android
Torrent verified.

Blackmart Market v.0.99.2.42 build 992042.apk (Size: 2.13 MB)
 Blackmart Market v.0.99.2.42 build 992042.apk2.12 MB
 Read Me Info.txt446 bytes

Description

Blackmart Market v.0.99.2.42 build 992042

No Root Needed But recommend for a few features.

current version as of 7/02/2013

Self updating it will check and ask to update if available when opening.

This is essentially Android Black Market for free and paid app's.

Other info can be found on the Internet

If You like This And other Torrent's By Me "collectorman223"
!PLEASE HELP SEED As I Do Not Always Have Internet All The Time!

~!!!PLEASE DO NOT RATE THUMBS DOWN IF DOES NOT WORK!!!~
NOTICED BLACKMART MARKET STOPPED WORKING TODAY LATE MORNING "7/17/2013" ON ALL VERSION AND MULTIPLE DEVICES, SO IT'S TO DO WITH THE BLACKMART MARKET SOURCE'S SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER.

"So don't blame me if the app is temporarily down for maintenance, ext.., or permanently go's down, As I'm Not The Owner Of this App I Have No Control Over This Stuff!!!"

I'm currently making a new torrent with a more reliable replacement and a small guide. Should have it posted in a day or two max it is a different more reliable "stable" Market tho.

~sorry for the inconvenience if occurred~

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
2.13 MB
seeders:16
leechers:0
Blackmart Market v.0.99.2.42 build 992042.apk

All Comments

best, i can download any paid app for free
nice working
I'm elated to see a new version of this app out. I have used the original Alpha since it came out and I've seen it steadily go downhill as devices go uphill. So thank you for updating it, so far not as many crashes!!!
this is not original blackmart. It is modified and doesn't crash too often as original. but works great than the original.
thanks works on s4
downloading thanks for this
sx4
THANK YOU VERY MUCH....
~!!!PLEASE DO NOT RATE THUMBS DOWN IF DOES NOT WORK!!!~
NOTICED BLACKMART MARKET STOPPED WORKING TODAY LATE MORNING "7/17/2013" ON ALL VERSION AND MULTIPLE DEVICES, SO IT'S TO DO WITH THE BLACKMART MARKET SOURCE'S SOMETHING I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER.
"So don't blame me if the app is temporarily down for maintenance, ext.., or permanently go's down, As I'm Not The Owner Of this App I Have No Control Over This Stuff!!!"
I'm currently making a new torrent with a more reliable replacement and a small guide. Should have it posted in a day or two max it is a different more reliable "stable" Market tho.
~sorry for the inconvenience if occurred~
Aptoide Android Market App Apk's (No Root Needed)
Its working fine for me. Not your uploaded version though.
THANKS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO USE THIS ANYWAY
It's simple really if want another or 2nd app market you can use this to get free paid apps and about all apps available to android devices, including one's excluded from Google Play and included in Google Play. Also you can upload "share" newer versions of apps that you have if you want that way other people can get updates for there apps too.
Also if you want Anti-virus to make sure your content is all clean follow this link for "Dr.Web Anti-virus Life license Apk"
Thanks for the comments
I installed a few paid apps through this app and most of them worked...
2013-07-04 08:41