Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne - Paranoid -Live Aid 1985 HD - Dolby Pro LogicII386kbs.m4v

seeders: 2
leechers: 1
Added on May 1, 2014 by dd53787in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne - Paranoid -Live Aid 1985 HD - Dolby Pro LogicII386kbs.m4v (Size: 102.14 MB)
 Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne - Paranoid -Live Aid 1985 HD - Dolby Pro LogicII386kbs.m4v102.14 MB

Description

imageimageimageimageimageimage
"Paranoid"
Black Sabbath Complete Original Band - Live Aid Concert in 1985
The finished Audio lists at 697kbs.
TURN VLC EQUALIZER OFF!! "Made Loud to be played Loud" Play with Video setting at "Fit to Window"
Live Aid was a dual-venue concert held on 13 July 1985. The event was organised by Bob Geldof and Midge Ure to raise funds for relief of the ongoing Ethiopian famine. Billed as the "global jukebox", the event was held simultaneously at Wembley Stadium in London, England, United Kingdom (attended by 72,000 people) and John F. Kennedy Stadium in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States (attended by about 100,000 people). On the same day, concerts inspired by the initiative happened in other countries, such as Australia and Germany. It was one of the largest-scale satellite link-ups and television broadcasts of all time: an estimated global audience of 1.9 billion, across 150 nations, watched the live broadcast. At the conclusion of the Wembley performances, Bob Geldof was raised heroically onto the shoulders of The Who's guitarist Pete Townshend and Paul McCartney – symbolising his great achievement in unifying the world for one day, in the spirit of music and charity. The original Black Sabbath line-up were offered a spot at Bob Geldof's Live Aid benefit concert; the band agreed, performing at the Philadelphia show, on 13 July 1985. The event marked the first time the original line-up appeared on stage since 1978.

'I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true
Happiness, I must be blind"

Black Sabbath are an English rock band, formed in Birmingham in 1968, by guitarist Tony Iommi, bassist Geezer Butler, singer Ozzy Osbourne, and drummer Bill Ward. The band has since experienced multiple line-up changes, with Tony Iommi the only constant presence in the band through the years. Originally formed in 1968 as a heavy blues rock band named Earth, the band began incorporating occult themes with horror-inspired lyrics and tuned-down guitars. Despite an association with occult and horror themes, Black Sabbath also composed songs dealing with social instability, political corruption, the dangers of drug abuse and apocalyptic prophecies of the horrors of war.
John Michael "Ozzy" Osbourne (born 3 December 1948) is an English rock vocalist, songwriter, and television personality. Osbourne rose to prominence in the early 1970s as the lead vocalist of the pioneering band Black Sabbath, whose dark and heavy sound has often been cited as key to the development of the heavy metal genre. Osbourne left Black Sabbath in 1979 and has since had a successful solo career, releasing 11 studio albums, the first seven of which were all awarded multi-platinum certifications in the US, though he has reunited with Black Sabbath on several occasions, most recently in 2011 to record the album 13, which was released in 2013. Osbourne's longevity and success have earned him the informal title of "Godfather of Heavy Metal" As a member of Black Sabbath he was inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame as both a solo artist and as a member of the band. He has a star on the Birmingham Walk of Stars in his hometown, and also has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
Paranoid is the second studio album by the English heavy metal band Black Sabbath. Released in September 1970, it was the band's only album to top the UK Albums Chart until the release of 13 in 2013. Paranoid contains several of the band's best-known signature songs, including "Iron Man", "War Pigs", and the title track. The album has sold over 12 million copies worldwide.To capitalise on the chart success of their debut album in the US, the band returned to the studio in June 1970, just four months after Black Sabbath was released. The new album was initially set to be titled War Pigs, which was critical of the Vietnam War; however, Warner changed the title of the album to Paranoid when what would become the album's lead-off single, "Paranoid", was written in the studio at the
last minute. As Bill Ward explains: "We didn't have enough songs for the album, and Tony just played the (Paranoid) guitar lick and that was it. It took twenty, twenty-five minutes from top to bottom."
The single was released in September 1970 and reached number four on the UK charts, remaining Black Sabbath's only top ten hit. The album followed in the UK in October 1970, where, pushed by the success of the "Paranoid" single, it made number one in the charts. The US release was held until January 1971, as the Black Sabbath album was still on the charts at the time of Paranoid's UK release. The album reached No. 12 in the US in March 1971, and would go on to sell four million copies in the US, with virtually no radio airplay. Like Black Sabbath, the album was panned by rock critics of the era, but modern-day reviewers such as Allmusic's Steve Huey cite Paranoid as "one of the greatest and most influential heavy metal albums of all time", which "defined the sound and style of heavy metal more than any other record in rock history". The album is currently ranked at No. 131 on Rolling Stone magazine's list of The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time. Paranoid's chart success allowed the band to tour the US for the first time in October 1970, which spawned the release of the album's second single "Iron Man". After the release of their debut album in February 1970, Black Sabbath returned to the studio in June that year, again with producer Rodger Bain, to record
their second album. The album was recorded at Regent Sound Studios and Island Studios in London, England. The album was originally intended to be called Warpiggers which was a slang term for a black magic wedding. It was then shortened to War Pigs and eventually Paranoid after the record company became convinced that the song of the same name had potential as a single. The record company thought the album would fare better commercially if it were named after the first single. The song "Iron Man" was originally entitled "Iron Bloke". Upon hearing the main guitar riff for the first time, Ozzy Osbourne remarked that it sounded "like a big iron bloke walking around". The title was later changed to "Iron Man" as bassist and lyricist Geezer Butler composed the lyrics.

Lyrics

"Paranoid"

Finished with my woman
'cause she couldn't help me with my mind
People think I'm insane
Because I am frowning all the time

All day long I think of things
But nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind
If I don't find something to pacify

Can you help me, occupy my brain?
Oh yeah!

I need someone to show me
The things in life that I can't find
I can't see the things that make true
Happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh
And you will laugh and I will cry
Happiness I cannot feel
And love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words
Telling you now of my state
I tell you to enjoy life
I wish I could but it's too late

Video:
Frame Width: 1280
Frame Height: 720
Data Rate: 3005kbps
Total Bitrate: 3702kbps
Frame Rate: 29 FPS

Audio:
Track I
Dolby Pro Logic II
Bit Rate: 384kbps
Channels 2(stereo)
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Track 2
7.1 ch mix
Bit Rate: 1536kbps
Audio Sample Rate: 48 khz

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
102.14 MB
seeders:2
leechers:1
Black Sabbath with Ozzy Osbourne - Paranoid -Live Aid 1985 HD - Dolby Pro LogicII386kbs.m4v