Black Eyed Peas-I Gotta Feeling[music video-mp4-2009][HouseZZ]

seeders: 1
leechers: 0
Added on November 13, 2009 by in Movies > Music videos
Torrent verified.

Black Eyed Peas-I Gotta Feeling[music video-mp4-2009][HouseZZ] (Size: 22.02 MB)
 Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling.mp422.02 MB

Description

There is both a censored version and an explicit version of the music video. The video first starts out with some scenes in Hollywood Blvd. Then it shows will.i.am combing his hair and Fergie putting on makeup wearing lingerie. It also shows Taboo checking his messages on Dipdive and apl.de.ap checking his text messages. Then it cuts to the party as the first verse starts. In the uncensored version, two women are kissing at the two minute mark, at which point the lyrics "Let's take it...off!" are heard, and a hand grabs the top of the dress of one of the women, and pulls it down, exposing her left breast. All members of the Black Eyed Peas are shown dancing. Later, they are dancing with their faces and hands painted with phosphorescent paint. The video ends with a large sign with human-sized letters that reads "The E.N.D." The censored version without the left breast is the only version available on iTunes.

The video is directed by Ben Mor of Little Minx and features guest appearances by David Guetta, Kid Cudi, Katy Perry, Chantal Jones, members of the indie rock band Gossip and a few well-known personalities of the LGBT community, including Ongina of RuPaul's Drag Race fame.

LEAVE A COMMENT & SEED!_____

Also email me if you wanna suggest some songs, music videos etc.

EMAIL - element.er@hotmail.com

__

HouseZZ

Related Torrents

torrent name size seed leech

Sharing Widget

Download torrent
22.02 MB
seeders:1
leechers:0
Black Eyed Peas-I Gotta Feeling[music video-mp4-2009][HouseZZ]

All Comments